Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Breaking the 4G Epic Chicken Loop

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Breaking the 4G Epic Chicken Loop

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm

This video will show you the tests we have been conducting on the 4G CHICKEN LOOP from the EPIC BAR in order to see how much abuse can this CL devise take. (By the way we used KILOGRAMS as a measurement.)
As you will see from the video we were able to engage the CL at 448 KG = 988 LBS. We were also able to bend the hook of the spreader bar until.... well watch the video.
:thumb:

YOUTUBE:

VIMEO:

gbgreen59
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: BREAKING THE 4G EPIC CHICKEN LOOP

Postby gbgreen59 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm

:thumb: :thumb:

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Re: Breaking the 4G Epic Chicken Loop

Postby L0KI » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 am

Easiest chicken loop system I've ever used, super simple and nice in your hands.
This below the bar swivel is very easy, clean and simple as well.
Glad to see it is passing the release test with flying colors and that the overall strength is very high.
I like the additional two sizes of loops you are introducing, very nice thing to make available to your customers.
Nice job Dimitri!

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Re: Breaking the 4G Epic Chicken Loop

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 am

The only problem is that you had to make sure you were done testing what ever you were testing at 12 pm. Because as you can see from the end of this video, as soon as the bell rings, every body starts running for lunch and you are left alone. So I learn the Chinese way and as soon as the bell ringed at 12 pm I was on the run with the workers of the factory.
:thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”