Is that stainless screws and washers to install that aluminium handle?Macisback wrote:OK,
heres a short update:
We managed to get the Leo customs T-handles to a new level, very close to the final product now:
- 8mm alloy for highest durability while stil leigh weight
- welded molds to customfit the alloy 100% accurate
- heatforming at 250-450 degree
- rounded edges for a comfortable grip
- EPDM foam cover ultratight fit, applied with icefilm / waterfilm at 0 degree
- injected glue 360 degree (2 versions: superglue and epoxy by JD Weld)
- optimised measures (1cm less high, 1cm less wide - resulting in 7 height and 13 cm width) for better fit when doing Foothandle tricks
Attached find some pics.
Toby, I send you another handle (including screws and washers), please give me feedback on durability, new measures and how it feels with the new glue fixed foam).
Users browsing this forum: Jackie Treehorn and 1 guest