Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:30 pm

could you imagine going to a nightclub and meeting Helene and she would tell you she is one of the best kiteboarders in the world looking as beautiful as she does?

In general the ladies are all very beautiful!
We can be proud of them!

Here some short infos about her from the North site, since she is a North team rider:

Marieville(CAN), Cabarete, Maui
December 12th, 1974
1.72m (5'-8")
Skiing, Ju-Jitsu, Surfing, Snowboarding, Volleyball, Soccer, Badminton, Diving, Windsurfing

BMC Cabarete 3rd. Freestyle, 4th. Hang time.
BMC Cabarete 3rd. Freestyle, 5th. Hang time.
BMC Helgoland 5th. Freestyle, 2nd. Hang time.
Subaru Gorge Games 3rd. Freestyle
BMC Fuerte Ventura 5th. Freestyle, 4th. Hangtime.
BMC Silvaplana 4th. Freestyle, 4th.Hangtime
Final Ranking (BMC-Tour) 4th.Freestyle, 3rd. Hang time

Why did you start kiteboarding?
I started surfing and windsurfing in the summer of 98. I finally moved to the DR to surf – for me it was something I have always dreamt of. My boyfriend and me opened a surf-school and went surfing every day. After a while and a hard time learning to windsurf, I tried kiteboarding; it was right away a lot easier. It was exiting to learn a new sport. We start travelling and meeting other kiteboarders, looking at different styles, different equipment. People who saw us kiteboarding wanted to learn it aswell so we started teaching and opened the first kiteboard school in Cabarete. Then I really started getting into it.

What influencd you growing up?
Lot's of travelling, my dad was importing stuff from everywhere. Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti ... We where travelling till I was 7, then school started. Through all these trips, I have learned English and Spanish. Discovered different cultures and nationalities. Since then I have never stoped travelling.

http://www.northkites.com/

EH Kiteboards
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby EH Kiteboards » Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:51 am

Hellen
come back home to Cabarete

We miss you

Return to “Kitesurfing”