Splottie
Rare Poster
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Product Debut Date & Shipping Priority Listing

Postby Splottie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Would be great if Carafino got the foils to Australia, so we can see how they perform at the Melbourne Kite foil event.

I wonder if they will make it on time?

vide
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vide » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 am

Mango, ignore the negativity on the forum, but please send us our Australian foils so we can compete next week, and have some fun. Winter is coming!

BraCuru
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Postby BraCuru » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:03 am

Splottie wrote:Would be great if Carafino got the foils to Australia, so we can see how they perform at the Melbourne Kite foil event. I wonder if they will make it on time?
It depends what kind of Australia you in live in :wink:
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote: OFFICIAL SHIPPING PRIORITY
2) EQUAL SECOND= NEW ZEALAND/ AUSTRALIA
4) EQUAL FOURTH= USA (HAWAII) /CANADA/POLAND/AUSTRALIA/
6) SIXTH= AUSTRALIA
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:HI BraCuru: Thanks for your reply, I have your name written down from previous posting and note that you have never been a fan of us to begin with. I hope to impress you shortly. C A R A F I N O
It's a pity that instead of replying to my emails you put me on C A R A F I N O' S B L A C K L I S T.

People please forgive me that I do not share too much sympathy with a guy who entered the kiteforum.com house with kicking the doors, smashing all tables and windows and stated he's Jezus Christ of foilboarding and rest of manufactures are liars, cheaters and got no clue about foilboarding. Now he teaches us about netiquette and negative posting :idea:

I respect what he did in the early stages of foilboarding but it appeared not enough to spark the foilboarding boom in the last two years. Somebody else did it, correct? He was not present in the most important so far moment of foilboarding history.

In the meantime he prepares incredible special one week offer, set up the price and would try to sell unknown, untested, unseen on the water boards and unseen whatsoever foils which supposed to be the best on the course. Instead of details of the products I read topics about his logo premiere.
I wish to have 1/10 of such developed ego.

And 241 offer - it might be a real offer, a scam or a hoax but more I read more sceptic I am. Therefore I wish to anybody who signed for it that I am terrible wrong.

And all these Carafino's topics are more about "Elvis Presley's alive sect" than fun of foilboarding.
Maybe Elvis has not left a building? It would be so great.

Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua

Postby Hawaiis » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:04 am

Hawaii should be first, this is where the kite hydrofoil started.

davesails7
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 75 kg
Local Beach: Virginia Beach
Style: Race
Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35

Postby davesails7 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 am

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:Tell Dimitry I will take five kites to demo, one in each size. When he is ready to send it I will provide my address.
I think this means you don't believe me? I haven't done it myself, but he says it on the forum on the Infinity V3 Thread, page 12:
Once again guys, all you need to do is try the INFINITY V3 or any other kites before you invest that much money in buying a kite. Plus I always pay the shipping for shipping the kite to you in the USA. But you are responsible for shipping it back to me. Now if it is overseas or other places then we share the shipping. It is all up to you. Some people will use this so they can have a kite to ride for their vacation. It's like a rental which all you pay is for shipping. No a bad deal. So yes some people will take advantage of my offer. But again the reason I am doing this is because I know the performance of the INFINITY V3.
Check it out for yourself: viewtopic.php?t=2381709&p=825201

intheloop
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Pallarenda
Favorite Beaches: Alva Beach, lizard Island Mangrove Beach, PNG, Lucinda
Style: Freestyle, Freeride, Race, Speed
Brand Affiliation: International Teamrider at Ozone, Patagonia, Temavento

Postby intheloop » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am

vide wrote:Mango, ignore the negativity on the forum, but please send us our Australian foils so we can compete next week, and have some fun. Winter is coming!

Lets hope the foils get here very soon.
They were supposed to arrive in Australia on the 10th March but nothing has shown up yet and no sign of them being shipped.
It would suck big time because 6 guys would miss out to compete at first Aussie foil nationals because Carafino doesn't deliver orders on time as promised.

So far he only took orders and money but hasn't delivered in time.

Splottie
Rare Poster

Postby Splottie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 am

intheloop wrote:
vide wrote:Mango, ignore the negativity on the forum, but please send us our Australian foils so we can compete next week, and have some fun. Winter is coming!

Lets hope the foils get here very soon.
They were supposed to arrive in Australia on the 10th March but nothing has shown up yet and no sign of them being shipped.
It would suck big time because 6 guys would miss out to compete at first Aussie foil nationals because Carafino doesn't deliver orders on time as promised.

So far he only took orders and money but hasn't delivered in time.
Good Point Intheloop- I believe the Aussies were promised a completion date of at the LATEST 10th of March. In the correspondence before hand Carafino ensured us that Carafino foils would be in Australia before the Melbourne event.

Pity.

BraCuru
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Postby BraCuru » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 am

Feel sorry to Aussies. Know what competitor feels in such moment.
BTW.
I planned to order two sets in second half of Feb and to be delivered to Thailand (not far away from Bali). One set for me as a sparring foil to my Moses VoRace and second set for my newbie friend who decided to learn foil there and did not take any other board.
After couple emails and no replies we gave up. My friend did not want to ruin his holiday and bought Moses Silente for 1050€ (5 days waiting). Holiday was perfect and the newbie is an addicted rider by now.

I really wish you that the delay is caused by third parties and you will have a lot of fun on your new foils. Don't forget to share your tests when you get it please!

Return to “Hydrofoil”