ronil
Medium Poster
Gear: Slingshot, Nobile
Brand Affiliation: Slingshot
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A bit Slingshot from the outer world

Postby ronil » Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:07 am

דיווח על התחרות בפוארטונטורה , הכנסתי לפני יומיים אך פתאום זה הופיע עם מיליון תגובות ונעלם, למחשב פתרונים , אך הנה זה שנית

** Slingshot Wins Bullfight & Hangtime at Fuerteventura **

Slingshot team rider Gianni Aragno beat out fellow Spaniard Alvaro Oneiva for the 2nd place finish at the Fuerteventura Worldcup over the weekend. The two Spaniards battled it out, however Gianni nailed the heat over Alvaro with aggressive, clean riding in gnarly 40-knot side-offshore winds. The 18-year old from Tariffa, Spain, was riding the new 2004 Fuel Splitstrut 9 for the entire four-day event.

The Slingshot team continued to be all business at the PKRA event as Slinger Fiona Wedenig won the Hangtime Competition for the women. She towered over the competitors by a full 1.2 seconds, just a hair off the world record. Fiona won the event with the 04 Fuel Splitstrut 11 in the same 40-knot conditions.

Mark Doyle finished in fourth place in the Mens Freestyle event, boosting him up to 2nd place overall in the PKRA Worldcup standings.

No Pictures?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:03 pm

אין בכתבה תמונות? רציתי לראות את הציוד 2004 , מי ראה סלינשוט 2004 ברשת? או בפרסום.

ronil
Medium Poster
Gear: Slingshot, Nobile
Brand Affiliation: Slingshot

Pictures, How

Postby ronil » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:44 pm

there were pictures in the article, sorry I didn't succeed to copy/paste to the topic. If somebody can advise how I to add pictures I'll be happy to learn.
As to the pictures - it was hard to say what boards they were riding from the photos. and as to kites 2004, Nati was quicker, see his topic on it from the Dutch distributor or Forum.
Roni

ok here are some pix

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:29 am

Return to “Kitesurfing”