Gear: An hydrofoil
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby Truc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Tone wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:
Truc wrote:This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.
not only wrong, but you're also rude

Oh shhhhhh ....

silly man.
Who is the silly man ?
Me or Arcsrule ?

BTW, today, no foiling videos with Carfino 2014 foil. Lots of messages to make lots of free communication on the forum. Lots of videos showing the 2014 material. No one delivered yet.
Funny, isn't it. I should have created a T R U C 2 0 1 4 login instead of the Truc account. It helps to be seen in the message list ! Not stupid. But I don't give a f.... about being read or not I guess. or maybe I am simply polite and don't want to S C R E A M on the forum... :)

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Who is the silly man ?
Me or Arcsrule ?

BTW, today, no foiling videos with Carfino 2014 foil. Lots of messages to make lots of free communication on the forum. Lots of videos showing the 2014 material. No one delivered yet.
Funny, isn't it. I should have created a T R U C 2 0 1 4 login instead of the Truc account. It helps to be seen in the message list ! Not stupid. But I don't give a f.... about being read or not I guess. or maybe I am simply polite and don't want to S C R E A M on the forum... :)
Arcs, not you :)

diogovilla
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Praia do Coqueiro - Piaui - Brazil

Postby diogovilla » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:
Ha Ha, there's been no wind, you should try the board behind the boat and show us all how to do it Tone. We could all then strive to be as great as you!!
Hi Mr. Carafino,

I have been observing you for some time now. I work with Advertising, Psychology and Public Relations in Brazil (please forgive me for my English).

There is this old chinese proverb: "Don’t open a shop unless you like to smile". I Know this may be REALLY difficult sometimes. But the thing is, I believe you should keep smiling even in situations when you have reasons to kill people.

Some people can do it easily than others. If this is very hard to you, allow someone else to help you with your posts. You probably have an awesome product and history. Don't ruin it because you want to do all by yourself. Let others help you.

Cheers,
Diogo

Keoni
Rare Poster
Local Beach: All windy spots.
Favorite Beaches: Whereever it is windy.
Style: Riding Fast.
Gear: Custom
Brand Affiliation: IKA

Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby Keoni » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 am

It is really hard to understand those people.

- They didn't buy anything.
- They don't want to buy anything.

So, What is the purpose of comments?

I follow all the comments for many months. You almost criticised all the steps of production. What is the result?

- The result is that Mango will finish all the process soon. You just made trouble for all buyers.

I say you! Because, If I use your names, You will reach your purpose.

However, You still ask for a free board. If you want to ride a Carafino, You have to pay like the all other customers. Normally, It is 1500 $. But, I will make a special discount for you and It is 2000$. Take this as my generosity. :)

Seriously, If you want to ride a Carafino, Transfer the money for my bank account. If you don't like it, I will make %50 of your payment refund for you, when you send the board back to me. This offer is just to earn you.

Just in case...Keoni is a king of the Maui island creator godness Pele! It is a myth.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 am

Keoni wrote:It is really hard to understand those people.

- They didn't buy anything.
- They don't want to buy anything.

So, What is the purpose of comments?

I follow all the comments for many months. You almost criticised all the steps of production. What is the result?

- The result is that Mango will finish all the process soon. You just made trouble for all buyers.

I say you! Because, If I use your names, You will reach your purpose.

However, You still ask for a free board. If you want to ride a Carafino, You have to pay like the all other customers. Normally, It is 1500 $. But, I will make a special discount for you and It is 2000$. Take this as my generosity. :)

Seriously, If you want to ride a Carafino, Transfer the money for my bank account. If you don't like it, I will make %50 of your payment refund for you, when you send the board back to me. This offer is just to earn you.

Just in case...Keoni is a king of the Maui island creator godness Pele! It is a myth.
So you don't exist?

Fair enough.

lander
Frequent Poster

Postby lander » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 am

I always love how these post takes new directions. Cool that a myth takes part in the discussion too ;)

So here my comments to the debate and video footage:

Regarding Horue. They also produce the GP foil (designed by Georges Paya) and GP foil have done pretty good racing results in France.

About the video. For me the movie seams to be "speeded up". I come from a wakeboard background and have seen a lot of wakeboard videos. Therefore I note the wake of the boat is not normal. Look at the time 4:50 in the video. Both the wake of the boat and the jetskis in the back looks strange. Agree ? Therefore I surely doubt the claimed 35 mph!

But the product looks nice. I hope everyone who ordered will be happy. But I dont think you will see a top10 result in the Gold Cup with this foil...not trying to talk bad about anyone. That is just my best guess. But as a freeride foil - why not? If price is good, quality is top and delivery is fast....well, hopefully at least 2 out of 3 ;)

Finally, I think it is fair to say, that Carafino is not the only producer with a long delivery time. Often it is very hard to get the foil that you want unless you are willing to wait some time.

revhed
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: france
Gear: kites

Postby revhed » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm

revhed wrote:
More amature footage behind a boat just for comparison.
http://youtu.be/62k3D6Jb69s
R H

Cara 2014 wrote,
"Please help us to learn where the Horque foil has won a race?"

Did I mention anything about a race? :?:

Please help us to know where 1 (one) delivered to a customer cara 2014 is?
R H

Taaroa
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Frejus
Gear: sword 2 - elf kite
Brand Affiliation: Taaroa

Postby Taaroa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm

About the video. For me the movie seams to be "speeded up". I come from a wakeboard background and have seen a lot of wakeboard videos. Therefore I note the wake of the boat is not normal. Look at the time 4:50 in the video. Both the wake of the boat and the jetskis in the back looks strange. Agree ? Therefore I surely doubt the claimed 35 mph!
It's clear that the video has been speed up.... :D and it's clear that the foil is not going to 35 mph....maybe 35 km/h......

+1 :thumb:
Please help us to know where 1 (one) delivered to a customer cara 2014 is?

Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua

Postby Hawaiis » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Taaroa:
It it true that the sword use the same mounting space as the Carafino?
If so, I can interchange the board and foil.

stefaans
Very Frequent Poster

Postby stefaans » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

This Carafino thing is about to show its true colors in the next week. Foil will be here this week and will be entered into next weeks Thursday night race in SF.
Can't wait. I'll post updates.

Return to “Hydrofoil”