Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

rising to the challenge. lightwind airush zero 18m.

Forum for kitesurfers
kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya
Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: rising to the challenge. lightwind airush zero 18m.

Postby kiwimike » Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 am

do you have an airush distributor in singapore? i know the guys at constant wind kitesurf club in singapore and i might be able to sort you out one if you are unable to get one through the airush distributor there.

You are waiting for 12M Airush zero strut kite? Will they be making smaller sizes strut less kites?
what sizes will be available ?

i emailed guys at airush and asked them about making a 12m zero, they responded with 'what for?' my reasoning was something we could teach on in very light wind (these kites hang in the air is almost no wind) but still use as the wind picks up. problem with the 18m is as soon as the wind goes over 10knotts it is pulling too hard for teaching and lesson time is wasted changing out kites. i can also see a market for this being a great travel kite, should weigh well under 3kg, paired with a split board (when they get a bit better, or maybe someone can give me some reccomendations). anyway they have agreed to send me 5 over for testing around our thailand centers and i will put some feedback on here when i do.[/quote]

can I get one 12m for testing in Singapore? I want to test it with hydrofoil . or tell me who to write to , maybe they will make one extra .[/quote]

fun2kite
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Singapore
Favorite Beaches: Secret spots around Asia
Gear: Foil: Moses
Kite: Fone Breeze, Flysurfer Sonic FR

Postby fun2kite » Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 pm

[quote="kiwimike"]do you have an airush distributor in singapore? i know the guys at constant wind kitesurf club in singapore and i might be able to sort you out one if you are unable to get one through the airush distributor there.

We have a distributor, this is where I bought my 18M, but he would not have a start-less 12M as they don't produce them do they? you have a special order it seems :-)

kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya
Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kiwimike » Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 am

fun2kite wrote:
kiwimike wrote:do you have an airush distributor in singapore? i know the guys at constant wind kitesurf club in singapore and i might be able to sort you out one if you are unable to get one through the airush distributor there.

We have a distributor, this is where I bought my 18M, but he would not have a start-less 12M as they don't produce them do they? you have a special order it seems :-)
please try to get one through your distributor in singapore first. if they can not get one for you then please email me on mike@bluelagoonpattaya.com and we can take it from there.

Return to “Kitesurfing”