Forum for all hooked tricks
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have a 2012 slingshot bar (20″ x 23m), has anybody tried slingshot bars with a Blade 17m fat lady instad of the original blade unibar?
The 2 bars look pretty similar, so i think it should just work fine. Not sure how long the lines are on a blade unibar.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Locust Beach, Hunter Beach, Driftwood Beach, Sandy Point, Birch Bay, West Beach, Sandy Heights, Dogfish Beach, Glass Beach, Post Point.
- Favorite Beaches: Locust Beach
- Style: Big Air/Freestyle
- Gear: Liquid Force, Slingshot, Ocean Rodeo
- Brand Affiliation: www.kitepaddlesurf.com
- Location: Bellingham, WA, U.S.
We have used a slingshot bar on a Fat Lady no problem. You'll be fine just using it as is.
Return to “Airstyle”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest