Local Beach: Long Beach, CA
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Ozone, Cabrinha, Slingshot
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Updates: General Topic

Postby longbeachrider » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm

wind_rider wrote: ...those who seek to screw over peoople who they see as further down the social hierarchy...
Sucks to live in your reality Steve but I would suggest that anyone including yourself who has money to drop on Moths, Kites, and Foils is already in the 99 percentile with regards to social hierarchy compared to the rest of the worlds population.
wind_rider wrote: I have audited my suppliers as best I can (as is my right to do so)..
You have no clue what a supply chain audit is, and throwing quotes from books around does not make you or anyone else a better person. Its ok to be oblivious.

Personally, its somewhat humorous to me... Your whining about how you are trying to protect other purchasers, poor global labor practices, and the environment vs your internal struggle to "stick it" to someone who you perceive (your words) to have screwed you over based on their perception of your social hierarchy.

Given 50 pages of the latter, I know exactly where your priorities are. I know I'm not using renewable energy sources replying to your emails so keep writing/creating your useless threads as its just adding carbon to the atmosphere.

ozchrisb
Frequent Poster

Postby ozchrisb » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 pm

wind_rider wrote: I have audited my suppliers as best I can (as is my right to do so) and I don't like what I see at the Carafini corporation.
But you ordered and paid for stuff from them, then said you would fly to China and pick it up. Now you've decided that they don't meet some supplier standard that you adhere to? Odd way to go about it.

Robsw6
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hayling Island
Favorite Beaches: One eye, Sidi Kaouki, Big Bay, Gwithian & Hayling
Style: Powered
Gear: Reedins, Orbit2s & Surfboards (Cabrinha's & Naish), Nomad/TAD Mutants, Flash 4'10 & Naish Pro 4'10, Moses Hydrofoil & North Atmos

Postby Robsw6 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 pm

longbeachrider wrote: I know I'm not using renewable energy sources replying to your emails so keep writing/creating your useless threads as its just adding carbon to the atmosphere.
#

good point,,,,, I was reliably told from someone very much "in the know" that a single google search utilises the same energy to boil a kettle TWICE :o (as the searches use approx x10 server farms simultaneously). :-? :-? :-?

aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh...... I contributed to another tangent :roll: :roll:

jakemoore
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Gear: More wing than kite

Postby jakemoore » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:32 am

Klytus I'm BORRRRRRED!

wdric
Frequent Poster

Postby wdric » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:10 am

ozchrisb wrote:
wind_rider wrote: I have audited my suppliers as best I can (as is my right to do so) and I don't like what I see at the Carafini corporation.
But you ordered and paid for stuff from them, then said you would fly to China and pick it up. Now you've decided that they don't meet some supplier standard that you adhere to? Odd way to go about it.
:jump:
Me thinks a bad case of foot in mouth

LOL Wind_rider is digging a hole so big he will be in china to see the foil production for himself in no time :rollgrin: :naughty: :cool2:

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Gear: slingshot

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:42 am

wdric wrote:
ozchrisb wrote:
:jump:
Me thinks a bad case of foot in mouth

LOL Wind_rider is digging a hole so big he will be in china to see the foil production for himself in no time :rollgrin: :naughty: :cool2:
But I didn't know about the way they do business when I ordered/paid. I just handed over my money like all the others thinking I would be getting a quality product. I only found that out later when I started posting here and I was contacted by their suppliers telling me about the terrible way they carry on and others who had been threatened for daring to question their BS. And I was in Asia on business anyway hence why I was happy to collect and save some shipping/duty.

Oh and BTW (and sorry for the tangent) I am currently in the process of extracting all the CO2 ever burned in my name from the atmosphere and turning it back in to coal putting it back where it belongs deep underground. That includes air travel to work on large renewable energy projects advising companies like Google how to build data centres that don't need the energy of 2 kettles to send an e mail as its perfectly possible to have a renewable energy data centre. And you can google my technical papers on data centres if there is no wind, the lawn is mowed, you have nothing better to do and you need something to help you get to sleep.
Last edited by wind_rider on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wind_rider
Frequent Poster

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 am

longbeachrider wrote: Steve is already in the 99 percentile with regards to social hierarchy compared to the rest of the worlds population.
Can I refer you to premise 12
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_(D ... sen_books)

donchin
Frequent Poster

Postby donchin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Good. It's time you stopped your rant.

sijandy
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freestyle
Gear: kites and boards

Postby sijandy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 pm

longbeachrider wrote: Steve is already in the 99 percentile with regards to social hierarchy compared to the rest of the worlds population.
I've found that you can significantly increase the accuracy of the above statement by replacing the words 'social hierarchy' with the word 'cuntiness'!

wind_rider
Frequent Poster

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:18 pm

sijandy wrote:
I've found that you can significantly increase the accuracy of the above statement by replacing the words 'social hierarchy' with the word 'cuntiness'!
I can see I have met my match here and my best strategy is obviously to avoid debate with this expert as I clearly can’t complete in an open forum with someone with such a fearsome intellect who……….with all his years of debating experience………..his brain in a heightened state of awareness………his cerebral cortex efficiently processing large amounts of complex information………with the crowd waiting in eager anticipation for his next riposte…………..comes out with (and wait for this because this is VERY VERY GOOD) delivers his final knockout blow from which there can be no return with..........................

YOU ARE A CUNT!!!!

Hurrah for the Troll!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Kitesurfing”