Style: freestyle
Gear: kites and boards
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Updates: General Topic

Postby sijandy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:54 pm

YOU ARE A CUNT!!!!
agreed. but i've got a long way too go yet to emulate your achievements. Reading your posts and chucking a dig in for shits n giggles entertains me while i go about my boring arse job but i feel fuckin sorry for the bastards that actually have to deal with you on a personal level at the beach cos you do come across as a total prick!

longbeachrider
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Long Beach, CA
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Ozone, Cabrinha, Slingshot

Postby longbeachrider » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 pm

wind_rider wrote: ...my best strategy is obviously to avoid debate with this expert as I clearly can’t complete in an open forum with someone with such a fearsome intellect who……….with all his years of debating experience………..his brain in a heightened state of awareness………his cerebral cortex efficiently processing large amounts of complex information………with the crowd waiting in eager anticipation for his next riposte…………..comes out with (and wait for this because this is VERY VERY GOOD) delivers his final knockout blow from which there can be no return with..........................

YOU ARE A CUNT!!!!

Hurrah for the Troll!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I respect the brevity. You on the other hand beat around the bush for 51 pages of BS attempting to pass yourself off as a sailing altruistic humanitarian before you finally exposed your inner weakness/issue.

Steve - I'm sorry for your loss of dignity, but this and other forums are not going to restore it or make you feel better about it. That has to come from you.

Aummm
Medium Poster
Style: Old
Gear: Cabrinha, Ozone Kites, NO STRUTLESS!

Postby Aummm » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 pm

@wind_rider, I think you're just spinning your wheel if you're trying to become a legend like Fokiten :naughty:
At least he was a good KF poet in those days and entertaining vs your :blabla: sh!t :fck: :whogives:

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Gear: slingshot

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Ignoring the personal insults and attacks.

Sticks and stones are what break my bones in lancing and I have no wish to become yet another KS accident statistic for the local council to review

But names will never hurt me.

longbeachrider wrote:[before you finally exposed your inner weakness/issue.

Which is?

windfreak74
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 70 kg
Local Beach: la trinchera
Favorite Beaches: maule region
Style: weird style!
Gear: switch helium3 7m 2018
Crazyfly 115 x 44 Chill 2021
nobile 2hd 134x42 2018
Manta foil 2015/2018
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby windfreak74 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

can anyone really point out where are the user reviews of caraf...... oracle foil?
i still havent found one single online review?
this story sound like yeti sightings. no one really got a real video but the claims are that its out there!! :wink:

wdric
Frequent Poster

Postby wdric » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 am

wind_rider wrote:
wdric wrote: :jump:
Me thinks a bad case of foot in mouth

LOL Wind_rider is digging a hole so big he will be in china to see the foil production for himself in no time :rollgrin: :naughty: :cool2:
But I didn't know about the way they do business when I ordered/paid. I just handed over my money like all the others thinking I would be getting a quality product. I only found that out later when I started posting here and I was contacted by their suppliers telling me about the terrible way they carry on and others who had been threatened for daring to question their BS. And I was in Asia on business anyway hence why I was happy to collect and save some shipping/duty.

Oh and BTW (and sorry for the tangent) I am currently in the process of extracting all the CO2 ever burned in my name from the atmosphere and turning it back in to coal putting it back where it belongs deep underground. That includes air travel to work on large renewable energy projects advising companies like Google how to build data centres that don't need the energy of 2 kettles to send an e mail as its perfectly possible to have a renewable energy data centre. And you can google my technical papers on data centres if there is no wind, the lawn is mowed, you have nothing better to do and you need something to help you get to sleep.
No I am not going to waste any of my life googling your name

Loving this thread Toby, arent you glad you didnt lock the post earlier?
So much valuable info is accumulating on here and the world is finally understanding what Wind_rider is all about :allbegood:

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Gear: slingshot

Postby wind_rider » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:03 am

windfreak74 wrote:can anyone really point out where are the user reviews of caraf...... oracle foil?
i still havent found one single online review?
this story sound like yeti sightings. no one really got a real video but the claims are that its out there!! :wink:
Agreed

In the absence of any information about carafino this thread seems to have turned in to a have a go at windrider thread just to add to the injustice of what carafino have done

Edge19
Medium Poster
Local Beach: southend
Style: Race
Gear: Ozone Edges
RRD Rapida
Airush Sector 60

Postby Edge19 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:18 am

Listen boys, I know some sad things have been going on here for some time, and some one is getting some perverse enjoyment out of getting as many hits as he can. Viewing hits not physical I might add,although sounds like he has had some of those in the past as well!

I would just like to draw your attention to a more serious matter...... These smilies! They are great!!!

I just view this thread now for the smilies, these are some of my favourite....

:allbegood: :bang: :lamer: :anonym: :buttsmile: :boxing: :duel: :boxer2: :help: :hah: :movingbutt: :mamma: :missyou: :nob: :nutkick: :lame1: :protest2: :protest: :prayer: :offtopic: :soap: :whogives: :whisper: :wallbash: :wall1: :thanx: :bye2:

These fit this discussion pretty well and make me smile that's for sure lol which is a positive in this negative.

People don't change, so just ignore it and get out and have fun chaps, chocks away :mosh:

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Arcsrule » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Toby wrote:Here all Carafino updates will be posted from now on!

Carafino arrives on Japanese Market

http://www.kiteboardshop.jp/shopdetail/000000001920/

http://webftp.makeshop.jp/addimg/viewim ... 0000001920

Toby, I have a Carafinno update but I will not post it to this thread. This thread has been compromised and adulterated and is now full of useless drivel. Wind-rider has ruined this thread that you require all caraffino post to be, but he has not been corrected and the useless threads deleted. If it is not a Carrifino update, why has it not been nuked? Should a new updates thread get started, I will post (nothing important really, just that Caraffino MAY have too much charged --$to his shipping bill...the reason he is not shipping any more foils)

he sent this email on 4 JUly

Date:07/04/2014 6:25 AM (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: rxxx@hotmail.com,<kitesurfer2@att.net> </div><div>Subject: SHIPMENT

HELLO RYAN AND PHIL:
HOW ARE YOU BOTH?
I AM WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE BOTH OF YOU AS YOUR IN THE SAME REGION.

PHIL, RYAN IS IN THE ARMED FORCES AND IS STATIONED SOUTH OF FLORIDA IN THE CARIBBEAN.

HIS MAIL IS DELIVERED BY APO ADDRESS MILITARY.

UNFORTUNATELY, LIKE YOU HE HAS BEEN WAITING LONG TIME.

I WOULD ASK YOUR HELP PHIL. AS I HAVE YOUR TWO FOILS AND HIS TWO FOILS PACKED IN ONE CARAFINO PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE.

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE BOX WITH THE FOILS. REMOVE YOUR TWO FOILS AND PACKAGE WITH THE BLADES.

PUT THE COVER OF THE CARTON BACK ON TOP AND I WILL HAVE IT PICKED UP BY THE POST OFFICE.

THE APO ADDRESS FOR RYAN CANNOT ACCEPT DHL. I AM NOT IN USA YET. I AM AT THE FACTORY PACKING FOILS. I WANT TO GET YOUR GUYS FOILS OUT TONIGHT TO USA ARRIVE IN THREE DAYS.

THERE IS ONE PACKAGE OF ALL WINGS WITH YOUR NAME ON IT AND ONE PACKAGE WITH ALL WINGS WITH RYAN NAME. BOTH PACKAGES ARE IDENTICAL.

THERE ARE 4 T BAR HYDROFOILS IN THE BOX. ALL ARE IDENTICAL, REMOVE TWO T BARS FROM THE BOX.

THERE IS ALSO TWO SMALL PACKAGES WITH TWO SCREWS ONE LONG AND ONE SHORT. THESE ARE EXTRA SCREWS IN CASE YOU LOSE SOME.

TWO PLASTIC BAGS WITH THESE SCREWS CONTAIN YOUR NAME ON THEM. ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR RYAN.

I WOULD ASK YOU HELP ME TO DO THIS SO HE CAN GET RIDING AND YOU CAN ALSO. I WILL ARRIVE TO USA IN 8 DAYS. I DO NOT WANT TO DELAY YOUR FOIL ANY LONGER.

PLEASE ADVISE,

MANGO

so of course I agreed....

so Mango says...
Jul 4
OK Great, that is very helpful. I will have the tracking number shortly. Please also cc Ryan in on our emails so he is up to date. Ryan, Phil will get the foils in about three days to four. Take out his two foils and wings, close the box and will arrange to Postal Service for delivery to your South Florida APO.

that was july 4th.

so today,Rxxx received this email from Mango:

HELLO:

I HAVE AN EMIAL FROM THE FACTORY THAT THE SHIPPING FEE HAS NOT BEEN SUBMITTED. THAT IS WHY THE FOIL IS DELAYED. I AM LEARNING THE SHIPMENT FEE FOR Rxxx AND PHIL AS YOUR ORDERS ARE COMBINED IN ONE CARTON.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the email mango sent that he owes $17,000 in shipping charges...wonder how that got deleted????
Last edited by Arcsrule on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 pm

This topic is for updates from Carafino itself since he spammed the forum with his updates.

If you want to post a review just start a new topic!

Return to “Kitesurfing”