1. The front line must attach to the depower line in which case it may cause a problem when going through the hole in the bar.
2. Where is the total release system if you need to release the whole kite in a hurry. There is some clip pictured, but I can't see how it might work.
3. Why the bobbles on the ends of the bar - that makes no sense?
1. the lines will pass through, but it can depend on the lines you are using. So before use you have to test it and if it may not run through, don't use it with these lines.
2. you can release the whole kite by pulling the trigger at the WCS setup, which is always in front of you.
3. the balls are for the depower adjustment of the kite. With these you have 3 positions for extra depower than your depower lines through the bar.
It replaces the classic depower adjuster.