Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:03 am

test

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:50 pm

Yes, it's for real! And I've got some ocean front property in Nevada that I'll make you a really sweet deal on, too!

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:01 pm

Has anyone here actually flown the X10 yet... I know it hasn't officially been released yet but maybe someone's flown a demo or something...

Whatever the outcome it looks like a crazy insane style of kite that will probably have EXPERT written all over it....

The owner of my local kiteshop is allready keen on getting one...

interesting to see if they end up make them in the smaller sizes if they become real popular with the pros...

RUST IN PEACE :smile:

jever98
Frequent Poster

Postby jever98 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:03 pm

Where did you see one???

aklbob
Frequent Poster

Postby aklbob » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:09 am

I guess, like the PL Farcs, they're just for hangtime comps. There would be little point in having one for recreational use just to jump bigger than everyone else, unless jumping is you thing or is the only thing you can do..... I would piss myself laughing to see anyone bomb a jump with one of these and try and relaunch it, esp if the leading edge of a 10m is longer than the X2-20m!!!

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:09 am

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking....
reminds me a lot of the F-ARC concept..... an all out ass kicking machine which I bet gives you the hellest thrashing if you are anything less than brilliant.....

The pamthlet that I got advertising it said on the bottom "for those who are good enough to ride it, this is no beginners kite".... this is the same description that Peter Lynn said of his FARC....

At the top level these kites will surely kick ass... but it's like learning to drive in a Ferrari...

You wait.... there will be someone out there who is just starting with an ego the size of the milky way galaxy and more balls than brains who gets this as their first kite.....

Hell man I'm gonna enjoy watching the carnage...... from a safe diatance!!!

RUST IN PEACE :smile:

Return to “Kitesurfing”