1. I don't know. Probably soonHorst Sergio wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 amHi Gunnar,
thanks for the review. But still some question about technical details and the 5 m²
1. Have you heard something about release date and price for the 5 m²?
2. Has construction details improved compared to Chrono v2? Especially drainage which was here similar insuffizient as on the V1. Bringing a brand new foilkite and fresh sewing in the safety in the water and relaunch it in high winds, does not necessarily mean this detail is constructed well. And also the bridle on the v2 was in parts one material for all 3 levels, which is not so great for durability and drag.
3. Can you change settings for all levels in the mixer?
4. What was your impression about power per m² compared to high performance foil kite: a little bit less or significant less?
Don't think I will have the chance to test the 5 m² before, so would have to order it blind and for this I need more info, otherwise I stay with my 5 m² Boost² and have to go on pumping
Yes. I don't know what is going on there. I have had the 9m up in 25 knots with a twin tip and felt that I could hold it in much higher winds too.
Thanks for the answer,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests