Freking Pig tails

Forum for kitesurfers
JMF
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby JMF » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:21 pm

Hi

Listen guys please help...I've been riding WIPIKA AB's for the last two years and in all that time I've flown then with the Re-launch briddle attached. I have just upgraded to a new 2002 11.8 AB and decided to take the briddle off to see how it preforms. My questions are as follows.

You get 4 pig tails two short and two long.
where do they go?

I assume the big ones attach to the back... and I assume the small ones attach to the big ones because the guage of line they use on the long pig tails is pretty thin...am I right ? and another thing do you attach the main lines around the pullys or just to the pull points?...and if so which pull point the one with the pully or the one without?

I hav'nt bothered e-mailing WIPIKA becasue there site is totaly usless and I have never had a e-mail replyed too by them.

Hope you guys can help!

jever98
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Postby jever98 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:28 pm

I always only used the long ones and looped them around the pulley. Worked fine for me. May be you can attach the short ones to the front attachment point, but I wouln't know why.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:47 pm

hi

don't loop the pigtails round the pulleys they might break them. this happened to me. loop to the webbing bits on the kite.

ben

JMF
Frequent Poster

Postby JMF » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:59 pm

To my knowledge there are already pigtails on the front pull points and there are also two pull points on the LE which on do you contect too ?

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:59 pm

the long ones to the backlines.
the short ones to the front - either around the pulleys or around the thingies right next to the pulleys ..

Return to “Kitesurfing”