forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 37577
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
if you get the chance to test both, you should find out yourself!
Sometimes they say it is better just because they want to clear their stock.
So watch out!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Andora, Albenga, Tarifa
- Favorite Beaches: Los lances, tarifa
- Style: Waves to wakestyle, to g' old big airs!
- Gear: '14 RRD 9m + 13,5m Obsession
RRD Poison 134x43, RRD AssoPigliatutto Pro, RRD Waveoff 5'6", RRD Domingo 5'8"x21"
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Cogoleto(ITA) or Tarifa(ESP)
I dunno...Orly shaped the switcher for many years and every year it was the same board. Now he went to Takoon and even his new board "the curver" seems to be the same as last years'. Then the 164 could be too big for your girl once she'll get advanced.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Jukka, oldkiter and 10 guests