All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Flew the new Windwing Outrages finally
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:49 am 
Rare Poster

Finally got some wind today to try my new kites on the water. The wind was blowing like 13 to 15 when I went out, but by the time I came in it was more like 17-21 mph. The range of these kites are awesome. I couldn't believe how much I was able to depower the kite with the S.A.F.E. system. It was so sweet. The kite also turned surprisingly fast for a 17 m, it felt like a much smaller kite. Jumping on it was awesome and I think the hang time was more then my X3 16 ever gave me. I also went out on the 12 and loved how stable and responsive it was when you wanted it to be. I used the CC bar with it and once I got used to it, it was so sick. Being able to ride one hand or no hand with the bar staying where you want it is awesome for grabs. As for the S.A.F.E. system it seemed to work as it should. When the bar is all of the way out there is basically no power in the kite which made it nice for landing it when it was blowing 21. It is sweet for riding unhooked also because if you miss the bar the handle pass leash pulls on the chicken loop and depowers the kite so much. Overall these kites exceeded my expectations for performance and would have to say are the best kites I have flown.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]