Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

forum for kitesurfers


User avatar
Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 33056
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.
Location: World (KF Admin)
Contact:

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby Toby » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 pm

here is a video from Dan:


tomatkins
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:53 pm

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby tomatkins » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm


PullStrings
Frequent Poster
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Gear: what works for the day

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby PullStrings » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 am




You sure show disrespect towards Dan at North.... he says there is no flaw and as far as i am concerned he is the authority on the North Trust Bar 5th element.. so kiddo did someone suck the red off your lollipop today or is there a thin red line jammed between your butt cheeks?? I'm just saying.

tomatkins
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:53 pm

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby tomatkins » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 am

PullStrings wrote:



You sure show disrespect towards Dan at North.....


No Way!

Find a Baby Boomer fan of 80s Saturday Night Live, who remembers the Gildna Radner skits, and he will explain the reference to you.

Dan rocks!

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby SBBeachbum » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 am

Awesome video but it proofs very little.

PullStrings
Frequent Poster
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Gear: what works for the day

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby PullStrings » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

tomatkins wrote:
PullStrings wrote:



You sure show disrespect towards Dan at North.....


No Way!

Find a Baby Boomer fan of 80s Saturday Night Live, who remembers the Gildna Radner skits, and he will explain the reference to you.

Dan rocks!


:oops: Nevermind...SNL skit was explained...and i get what you meant by it...so :sorry:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby SupaEZ » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 pm

SBBeachbum wrote:Awesome video but it proofs very little.



...VERY LITTLE chance that anything will ever go wrong....VERY LITTLE chance that a flaw even exists...VERY LITTLE to worry about..thank you DAN... :yourock:

User avatar
Fatfish98
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 99
Location: UK South Coast

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby Fatfish98 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

North could just add a 'loop' to the underside of the cleat for the safety to run through....job done. I'm sure I could retro fit something to keep the red line below the cleat.....it's not rocket science.

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby SBBeachbum » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Fatfish98 wrote:North could just add a 'loop' to the underside of the cleat for the safety to run through....job done. I'm sure I could retro fit something to keep the red line below the cleat.....it's not rocket science.


Yup, finally . I already thought that all North users are as retarded as SupAss

PullStrings
Frequent Poster
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Gear: what works for the day

Re: North Trust Bar 5th Element design flaw

Postby PullStrings » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 am

SBBeachbum wrote:
Fatfish98 wrote:North could just add a 'loop' to the underside of the cleat for the safety to run through....job done. I'm sure I could retro fit something to keep the red line below the cleat.....it's not rocket science.


Yup, finally . I already thought that all North users are as retarded as SupAss


What is going on SBBeachbum? What are you saying to all North users and about SupaEZ? Do you ride North kites with the 5th element bar?How much experience do you have with that system? Please fill us in with your expertise on the subject...insults like that deserve an explanation don't you think?


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Mark-R and 12 guests