forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4708
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Ring OR pulley ; when the cord shows signs of wear, it's time to replace it.
That is 100% correct Bille
. This is also the reason why I replace my flying lines every 2 to 3 months depending how much use the bar has. You need to check your equipment every time you plan to go out and kite or the day before so you are ready the next day.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: iblocalsurfer and 25 guests