Flysurfer Speed3 Coloured Edition
The ultimate flying machine
At Flysurfer we call the SPEED3 the "ultimate flying machine." And for more than 2 years nothing about that has changed really. Whether it’s the 21.0m in light winds from about 6 knots onwards, or the 12.0m in strong winds up to 25 knots - performance, stability, depower are still the measure of all things… Pure fun! How can you improve a viable and accepted product in the market? If you know the philosophy of Flysurfer, then you know that "Flysurfer only brings a successor to its line-up, if it has significant improvements over its predecessor." Since we are not ready to present a successor product to the SPEED3, we want to inspire our customers in the summer of 2012 with a facelift of our successful and popular high-performance kite... the SPEED3 COLOURED EDITION! What are the three differences to the current SPEED3?
1. Color coding for the first time in Deluxe sizes Up to now, the SPEED3 has a gold/black/white color combination in the light Deluxe cloth, for sizes 12.0m/15.0m/19.0m and the "Silver Arrow" design (in white) for the 21.0m.
Due to the demand and fashion trends towards more vibrant colours, we were able to produce more Deluxe cloth and use it for the first time in our SPEED3 COLOURED EDITION.
The colors grass-green DLX (12.0), yellow DLX (15.0), cyan-blue DLX (19.0) and gold DLX (21.0) makes it easier to identify a kite size on the spot and provide a much more colorful appearance with Flysurfer kites.
By the way, the "old" Deluxe color combination is no longer the standard (As of; 15.05.2012).
The color coding in the standard cloth versions 12.0 (green)/15.0 (blue)/19.0 (red) remains the same.
speed3.jpg [ 94.97 KIB | Viewed 693 times ]
2. The Infinity 2.0 Control Bar as the ultimate control bar Sophisticated and technically up to date, that applies to the Infinity 2.0 Control Bar. Many features - such as our in-house developed quick release, that meets the tight requirements of the French safety norm, a special bearing design, ensuring 100% un-spinning easiness, a V-shaped eyelet to allow for easy depowering while steering, a chicken-stick instead of a chicken-dick for added durability in the snow and many more - but please convince yourself! From now on integrated as the standard control bar on the SPEED3 “CE” and UNITY.
3. An adapted “CE” Kitebag for more style and easier use on the spot. Functionally, tidy and in a timeless black and gold (deluxe) or black and silver (standard) colour combination.
The new “CE” SPEED3 Bag is the perfect packaging for this kite. Whether you are a kiteboarder, snowkiter or kitelandboarder - all user groups appreciate the lift, the hang time, the incomparable feeling of flying and the butter soft landings with this kite. For old-school fans the SPEED3 is a must-have. But especially freestylers can have their thrills with the 21.0m (light winds + flat water = more days of perfect kiting conditions) being able to learn many unhooked tricks easily and improve their level fast and significantly. Last but not least - the extreme upwind performance and the large depower-effect results in a huge wind range for each size, i.e a lot of passive safety, especially in gusty wind conditions, combined with light wind cruising joy and top results in the Kite Racing comps... a kite for "almost" everything! So, the SPEED3 is no longer just a problem solver for light winds - a lot of enthusiastic Flysurfer fans swear by this product and their number is growing day by day. The handling - even with size 21.0m – whether male or female is easy and simple for everyone. Adjustable bar pressure allows for individual tuning to personal preference. The easy reverse launch the kite brings in no time back up from the water and into the sky. And with the integrated Infinity 2.0 Control Bar, this results in a harmonious and colorful performance package…
SPEED3 COLOURED EDITION - it's time to change!
The Deluxe Cloth Features (compared to Standard-Cloth)
- flies in super low-wind conditions
- better turning & better catching after a kite-loop
- easy-to-use low-end performance
- in general easier to fly
- less prone to tip collapsing
- snowkiting and landkiting possible in the lightest breezes
- more stability
- lighter pack weight
- smaller packing dimensions
Total package will consist of:
1x Speed3 „CE“ Kite
1x Infinity 2.-0 Control bar with 21m flying lines
1x Repair-Kit (including Sandbag und Safety Leash)
1x FS Manual
1x Bag „S3 CE“
Bild 1.png [ 231.99 KIB | Viewed 1302 times ]
Speed3 “CE” Videos
will follow a.s.a.p!
Speed3 “old” colour combination
- VOLARE – The Movie http://vimeo.com/10028551
- MIRRORS – A Flat Water Dream http://vimeo.com/16015030
- EXEAT2 Thailand '10 – The Movie http://vimeo.com/12469965
Flysurfer Vimeo-Channel: http://vimeo.com/flysurfer
Flysurfer You-Tube-Channel: http://www.youtube.com/flysurferkites