Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

forum for kitesurfers


User avatar
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Kp, MBay, Rond
Favorite Beaches: Kp, MBay, Rond, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen4 Flites 10m, 12m and 14.5m, 2016 Prodigy 5m and 7m
Xeon Laluz, 2010 OR Mako Wide 150, Mako Classic 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6'
Engine Custom Harness and sliding hook setup
Location: Southwestern Ontario

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Laughingman » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:26 am

Says the Epic Affilated puppet....

User avatar
DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1811
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Miami @ 6" Flat Butter!

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby DrLightWind » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 am

KYLakeKiter wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:PLEASE REVIEW BOTH VIDEOS
PLEASE REVIEW HIS EXPLANATION ABOUT HIS KITE FALLING IN

HE COULD NOT JIBE THE SUP..FELL OFF THE BOARD..GOT BACK ON THE BOARD.....
....WHICH RESULTED IN SLACK LINES.
While I am not personally offended or bothered by someone using the term "pussy", I prefer to try not to say anything in public (where people I might not be talking to will hear me) that would offend someone else. Guess what, this is public. The fact that you have called Dimitri a pussy twice now shows just how truly pathetic you are. You should remember that we live in a real world other than the one behind our keyboards, and if you were as offended as you are because someone said you waded out into the water deeper than you did, think of how offended someone else might be by your direct and childish name calling. This arguement now has nothing to do with kiting, and is simply about your inability to state your case and move on.

By the way, just in case I sound like a pacifist or something, I am not. If you choose to send any of your insults my way, I will be happy to respond in kind with some of the most vulgar language known to man that I perfected in my 21 years in the Army. :lol: I will do this via PM however because I have more respect for the general public than you.
Personally I don't think we should be carried away from the fact of kiting in light wind what was claimed
and what nobody on this planet could duplicate :nono:
Calm down, this is just a forum and take everything with a grain of salt!
We shouldn't take something out of contest like how people are acting out with each other
especially when they already met each other so it should be on only their responsibility.
Besides that the "pussy" word I don't think that's insulting,
which to me also means "kiss" in my mother language hahaha :lol:
What would be desirable rather to ask how we could achieve the 2 - 4 knots barrier :?:
And than to share the experience how low you could go with what kind of kite & board combo :?:
Otherwise this whole nit picking argument and criticizing who said what, is an infinite endless process,
and according to our subconscious conditioning and bios it might sound emotional
or like kids in the kindergarden to some in my opinion :bye:

DrLightWind

User avatar
FabsPH
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Kiting since: 0
Local Beach: Oahu, S shore
Favorite Beaches: Oahu S shore, Mokuleia,
Style: Free style wave
Gear: Eclipse, Underground
Brand Affiliation: Eclipse, Underground
Contact:

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby FabsPH » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:47 am

DrLightWind wrote:
KYLakeKiter wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:PLEASE REVIEW BOTH VIDEOS
PLEASE REVIEW HIS EXPLANATION ABOUT HIS KITE FALLING IN

HE COULD NOT JIBE THE SUP..FELL OFF THE BOARD..GOT BACK ON THE BOARD.....
....WHICH RESULTED IN SLACK LINES.
While I am not personally offended or bothered by someone using the term "pussy", I prefer to try not to say anything in public (where people I might not be talking to will hear me) that would offend someone else. Guess what, this is public. The fact that you have called Dimitri a pussy twice now shows just how truly pathetic you are. You should remember that we live in a real world other than the one behind our keyboards, and if you were as offended as you are because someone said you waded out into the water deeper than you did, think of how offended someone else might be by your direct and childish name calling. This arguement now has nothing to do with kiting, and is simply about your inability to state your case and move on.

By the way, just in case I sound like a pacifist or something, I am not. If you choose to send any of your insults my way, I will be happy to respond in kind with some of the most vulgar language known to man that I perfected in my 21 years in the Army. :lol: I will do this via PM however because I have more respect for the general public than you.
Personally I don't think we should be carried away from the fact of kiting in light wind what was claimed
and what nobody on this planet could duplicate :nono:
Calm down, this is just a forum and take everything with a grain of salt!
We shouldn't take something out of contest like how people are acting out with each other
especially when they already met each other so it should be on only their responsibility.
Besides that the "pussy" word I don't think that's insulting,
which to me also means "kiss" in my mother language hahaha :lol:
What would be desirable rather to ask how we could achieve the 2 - 4 knots barrier :?:
And than to share the experience how low you could go with what kind of kite & board combo :?:
Otherwise this whole nit picking argument and criticizing who said what, is an infinite endless process,
and according to our subconscious conditioning and bios it might sound emotional
or like kids in the kindergarden to some in my opinion :bye:

DrLightWind



thank you Dr.
This whole topic got so out of hand, it's actually not funny anymore.

frankm1960
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:48 pm
Kiting since: 2007
Local Beach: -Bayshore, at the end sea st. on saint John's west side, bay of fundy.
-Saints rest beach, at the end of sandy point road, irving nature park, saint john, west side.
Gear: Kites: 12m LF Mig, 9m LF Mig, 5m SS Fuel
Boards: LF proof 151cm, Real Wind 144cm, home made light wind board 160 x 50
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby frankm1960 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Not funny!! :lol: come on man this thread is hilarious!! It's kiteforums day time soap... it's the only thing I come in here to read now... I got no tv and gd I can't get out to kite to save my life :lol: .......so keep posting :thumb:

User avatar
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 1998
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Contact:

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Not funny!! :lol: come on man this thread is hilarious!! It's kiteforums day time soap... it's the only thing I come in here to read now... I got no tv and gd I can't get out to kite to save my life :lol: .......so keep posting :thumb:

Ok Mr.frankm1960 since you enjoy this thread so much and have no TV, here is another video from a different angle of that day when I was testing the INFINITY V3 in Naples in less then 5 knots.
Some times even the PROS fall in the water. Actually pros fall in the water more then average kiters.
Kiting in less then 5 knots on an SUP or a Race board is very hard and it's not for every body. Plus it's not fun at all. Its all pure adrenaline trying to achieve your goal and test the limits of what you can do and what the kite can do in such light conditions. So here is another view from that day when I tried to turn and the SUP board. You will see that the SUP board was going side ways towards the kite (pay attention at 3:14s) giving me no resistance on the lines in order to turn that kite. You will see at (3:25s) the kite is seating on it's side just waiting to be relaunched but not enough wind to relaunch it especially when it's less then 5 knots.
But at least the kite was able to stay up in the air until I was trying to turn that big ferry boat, then slowly the kite went down and laid on its wind tip while I was going side ways towards it.
So once again beleive what you want to beleive the truth is that the INFINITY V3 is an amazing light wind kite and a lot of people know that. But who wants to venture in the water in less then 6 knots!!!!! This test was to prove you that this kite can stay up in the air while on a board in less then 5 knots and it did.
Enjoy part 2 of the video.
:thumb:


SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:09 pm

"A" for effort....a lot of work went into this "improved" BS re-edited video :lol: :lol: :lol:

I clicked You Tube tab and watched it on a large screen :thumb:

EZ to spot that your T-shirt sleeve is still dry...immediately after YOU say you got back on SUP

Back on land your T-shirt is completely dry ?? Was the humidity in Naples that day.....zero % ?

Did your wife swim you out a change of identical clothes ....cause you are so dry on land ?

Give me a break :rollgrin:

Please be more specific for our laughing :lol: audience.....
...when YOU feel in would you say you fell to windward or leeward of the board ?

You should just give up at this point....you were...and are MYTHBUSTED again :wink:

Again it is very clear to SEE especially when you compare both videos in real time....
.......with the timing of the exact same speeding motor boat in background....
....that we SEE in both videos....that you feel the effect of it's wake and are holding your balance

Your V3 definitely "failed to fly" and went in the water....YOU DID NOT.....you are a pathetic "faker"

Give it up.....you are painting yourself more and more in a corner
Time to set-up YOUR NEXT appointment with your Psychiatrist "friend"...and discuss YOUR issues

You will NEVER fool me...i am the FINAL inspector at my work...nothing gets by me...i catch it !

Just STOP pleading your case ....(admit your lie).....this pathetic lame video....
.....is the worst fake explanation....EVER

:lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1:

:surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf:
Last edited by SupaEZ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:00 am

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby loco4viento » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Interesting stuff, Supa. Mostly interesting that when you try to tell us all about Dimitri, you end up telling us a lot more about yourself. Pretty cool, isn't it?

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 pm

[quote="loco4viento"]Interesting stuff
Last edited by SupaEZ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BigPaul
Frequent Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 am
Kiting since: 5
Local Beach: Manchester
Style: Free ride
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby BigPaul » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Well while you lot were arguing this is what the rest of us were up to :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSdf-E1My_0

Regards

Paul

:remybussi:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

SupaEZ wrote:"A" for effort....a lot of work went into this "improved" BS re-edited video :lol: :lol: :lol:

I clicked You Tube tab and watched it on a large screen :thumb:

EZ to spot that your T-shirt sleeve is still dry...immediately after YOU say you got back on SUP

Back on land your T-shirt is completely dry ?? Was the humidity in Naples that day.....zero % ?

Did your wife swim you out a change of identical clothes ....cause you are so dry on land ?

Give me a break :rollgrin:

Please be more specific for our laughing :lol: audience.....
...when YOU feel in would you say you fell to windward or leeward of the board ?

You should just give up at this point....you were...and are MYTHBUSTED again :wink:

Again it is very clear to SEE especially when you compare both videos in real time....
.......with the timing of the exact same speeding motor boat in background....
....that we SEE in both videos....that you feel the effect of it's wake and are holding your balance

Your V3 definitely "failed to fly" and went in the water....YOU DID NOT.....you are a pathetic "faker"

Give it up.....you are painting yourself more and more in a corner
Time to set-up YOUR NEXT appointment with your Psychiatrist "friend"...and discuss YOUR issues

You will NEVER fool me...i am the FINAL inspector at my work...nothing gets by me...i catch it !

Just STOP pleading your case ....(admit your lie).....this pathetic lame video....
.....is the worst fake explanation....EVER

:lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1: :lame1:

:surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf:



EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...AND WATCH HIS VIDEO...WHY DOES HE BS SO MUCH?


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests