*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 142  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 1230
:lol: that should be enough fuel to get us well into the kite season up here in the east coast of canada :D
oops I stand corrected... the kite season has already started for some... oh well... at least until it gets a bit warmer for me :)

@supaez... you didn't try the V3 in 8-10kts... laughingman did and he was able to kite (albeit not like he wanted) but was able to go... and the girls in the video... they were having a blast in 7-10kts... so maybe that's what you need... some women at your kite beach to show you what is possible :)

Good winds... :)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2692
Dimitri M wrote:
Guys,
I promised a while back I was not going to post on this thread again but it's getting out of hand.



Was that promise you made on March 26th 2013 just BS ??? :lol:
Glad to SEE that we were able to reel you back in :wink:
While i got your attention tell me again on which side of the SUP you fell in the water in Naples ?
As a PRO did you fall in before or after your kite stalled at the edge of window and got all wet ?

Please evade my questions and show us your true colors


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2206
Location: Save a life...adopt a Pitbull
SupaEZ wrote:
Glad to see that we were able to reel you back in.
WHILE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION...tell me...
Please show us your true colors.

1. A troll is happy when he can reel his victim back in.
2. This is simply about getting ATTENTION.
3. A troll's true color is green, ...from a life lived GREEN WITH ENVY.

I feel bad for you Michel.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2692
Oldnbroken wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:
Glad to see that we were able to reel you back in.
WHILE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION...tell me...
Please show us your true colors.

1. A troll is happy when he can reel his victim back in.
2. This is simply about getting ATTENTION.
3. A troll's true color is green, ...from a life lived GREEN WITH ENVY.

I feel bad for you Michel.


Hey Chrys do you think he will answer and tell the truth about Naples..he must be ashamed of lying
A BS'er true color is BROWN
I'll be back after my 8m2 session in the surf and we will talk some more :lol:
Hey no envy on my part :wink: got it made in my backyard year long :thumb: no swamp kiting :D
Had 20 days kitesurfing last month and today will be my 13th day :jump:
Only thing GREEN are the nice waves 4-5ft :bye:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Posts: 400
Location: Venice, Florida
Pump me up wrote:
Ok, apart from problems with spelling and grammar.............

Epic's ignorance of a basic mathematical tenet is separate from the fact that the only people who care about its exact size is the Epic goon squad.


Well done. First you rag on a guy who is not a native speaker of the language for his command of it, and then you yourself make a rookie grammatical error. D speaks several languages fluently, while you likely speak only one. You would think that only speaking one language would allow you to master all of its intricacies...


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 am
Posts: 534
Dimitri M wrote:
Guys,
I promised a while back I was not going to post on this thread again but it's getting out of hand. This is another email I got a month ago but did not want to share it with the public because it shows your true colors and that's coming from a kiter who has nothing to do with EPIC kites.

P.S. I think when he says "gai" he means "guy". So don't take it personal. :remybussi:


Dimitri, You realize that when you post these emails, almost the entire last name is readable because it is only partially crossed out?

SupaEZ, give it up and start a positive light wind thread :-)

Good winds...


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:33 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2692
Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:
After seeing a video where you did not make it upwind and another kite did I think it is time for you to stop using this argument.

I am sorry Mr.tautologies but I think you need to go kiting more often.

The REASON I was walking back to where the people were filming was due to the FACT that I was STAYING on the inside and the water was very shallow 2 to 6 inches deep and the TIDE WAS GOING OUT plus it was on shore light wind. And some times the water would retreat so much that I was almost kiting on an inch of water.

The FACT is that I did not want to SWIM TO CHEST DEEP WATER and go through these waves like what SupaEZ did.

So I started directly from the beach in 1 to 2 inches of water and was going back and forth. If you know about kiting you will understand how hard it is to stay up wind in such light wind conditions plus with the waves coming and pushing you down. It was hard to get through these small waves especially in these light wind on shore conditions. So again I don't understand your argument.





(This above quote was from March 6th 2013)

The FACT that i "swam to chest deep" was total BS

Then his REASON (excuse) about the "tide going out" was also total fabrication BS explanation

On that Tuesday December 11th 2012 we were both out on the water between 2:30 and 4pm
On that day low tide was at 11:30am..."so tide was coming in"..with high tide at 5:34pm
At what point does BS just become simply a twisted lie :roll:

So you SEE you can maybe fool most people most of the time..but never LW detective Supa

Tautologies got it right :thumb:
The PRO rider was stuck on the inside because in 7-8-9kn max the V3 does not perform upwind

Now additional truth
Go get trial fitted for contacts :idea:
You will thank me later....no sense kitesurfing / kiteboarding with less than 20/20 vision :bye:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 am
Posts: 5
Supa - congratulations for taking my first post ever, been a lurker for a number of years. It appears you need to establish what your underlying motivation is for continuing this thread, - if for vengeance or reprisal in satisfying ones ego or such you should question primarily the harm being inflicted on oneself and the unhealthy state of mind it brings.

I wasn't at any demos described but what is currently happening here transcends all that and needs to be re-evaluated for your own well being. :remybussi:

Dimitri stay away for the greater good preventing denting your inner self too. . . :heartface:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 651
[quote="

Dimitri stay away for the greater good preventing denting your inner self too. . . :heartface:[/quote]
:thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2692
bisonmisfit wrote:
Supa - congratulations for taking my first post ever, been a lurker for a number of years. It appears you need to establish what your underlying motivation is for continuing this thread



I am very calm as i write this...here is why i continue

I would have liked for him to come out and say that all i am saying is true..but of course he can't

I just don't think that all the BS said by D. should just be swept under the rug and forgotten

I am pointing out the flaws in D.'s interpretation of events...and i know i cannot change him

I want you to see that D. fabricate stories out of thin air....his end game of course..business image

Nobody is asked to pick a side...reporting accurate facts should be crucial on KF

Making up stories about Pro falling in..tide going out...chest deep waterstart..3-6kn SUP in ocean

This very significant PMU thread is about BS light wind claims......and more..so just be aware

Keep all in mind that i met him...spent time with him...and i really wanted to like him

But he came to my kitesurf spot and had to BS about events that took place here

I wish he would not have done that...using my town as a platform for more BS

I seriously doubt that he will ever apologize to me about his low behavior

I wish all on KF a very nice day and especially you "bisonmisfit" :cheers:

.................................. :surf: :sun: ................................................................................................


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 142  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], indosafe, Miltsface and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group