Honestly, it's hard to let it go, UKSurf. I say this to you respectfully because your posts have always been measured, rational, and diplomatic.
BULLSHIT itself is offensive. Truth is its own justification and is a moral absolute. A lot of people find Epic's entire approach OFFENSIVE, not just the mis-marketing, i.e.
1) Bullshit claims.
2) Aggressive "outing" of people who disagree.
3) Outright lies and slander against others (e.g. SupaEZ and the events at Cocoa Beach).
4) Self-written congratulatory "emails".
5) Sweet talkin' goat lovin' persona while concurrently abusing and threatening with other personas.
6) Trashing other brands
7) Complete fabrications that are subsequently disproved by video evidence (e.g. Naples).
I could go on...