In response to the subject "Any advice is welcome"...
1. Don't post forum topics that are too broad and generic. It's rude to make other readers click on your thread before actually knowing what it is about. Do you want advice about new gear? How to do a kiteloop? Frontrolls? Backrolls? Put it in the subject line.
2. Don't take any job that only gives you two weeks of vacation per year.
3. Put your iPhone into a cup or bowl, and it will naturally amplify the sound of the speakers so you can hear your music better.
4. Let some air out of your tires before driving on the beach.
5. Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.
6. Don't date a girl that thinks "scrapbooking" is a hobby.
7. Don't mount a flatscreen TV above the fireplace, or it will be too high. The center of the screen should be only slightly above eye level when seated.
8. Get your news from multiple sources, but not Glenn Beck.
9. Don't post multiple clips from the same GoPro angle from the same kite session. 10 seconds MAX for any given view on any given day.
10. Avoid the use of emoticons.
1. Ok, lesson learned
2. Shit! I've got to quit
3. I use a Bluetooth gorilla speaker thing. It's awesome
4. Can't drive on the local beach
5. And 6. Meh
7. But it fits best on top of my fireplace. No where else to put it.
8. Already done
9. Weekend project is building a backpack mount