forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 8:57 pm
Arrived in Melaque three days ago and all three days have been strong winds. I didn't bring my kiting gear cause I got some info that it wasn't windy enough to make it worthwhile but now I am hoping to find some. Anyone know of a place here or navidad that rents gear?? Or anyone (locals, tourists) that would be interested in renting and making some cash while I am here?? Here for two weeks and as far as experience goes I've been kiting since '99. Would of course go thru whatever hoops would be necessary. Hate to miss out while here and get no days in a new place. Let me know. Thanks.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:48 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
yep barra and melaque are good spots for kiting and usually underated I know one kiter who is from melauque but right now he is living in Guadalajara.
whe have a few groups in facebookand maybe you have better look there
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: Playa del Carmen.
- Favorite Beaches: Tulum, Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Playa del Carmen, Progreso, Isla Blanca
- Style: airstyle, oldschool
- Brand Affiliation: http://www.kitesurfvacation.com
- Location: Mexico
Melaque, Barra de Navidad and Boca de Iguanas are good spots just on the windy season, starting from march, april, may and june. Shame that you didn't bring your equipment, maybe the weekend you can find some kiters from Guadalajara.
Return to “Kitesurfing”