1. Title of this thread is "Bar Parts - Where to buy" - Www.switchkites.com
is a good source.
2. Single Line Safety components to be released for the first time next month.
3. Currently, only the Chicken Loop Assemblies are out of stock. - Not everything.
4. Inventories are constantly replenished. Application will automatically email customer when availability.
5. Great source for some great parts at super prices!
Lines, extensions, pigtails, leashes, organizers, cleats, floating stopper balls, ETC... http://switchkites.com/warehouse_comp/ http://switchkites.com/warehouse_comp/i
chicken loop is the only thing either me or the original poster would want to buy, you know how many spare bars, leaders, steel o rings, pig tails, cleats stopper balls and leashes we have?
What he needs is a chicken loop safety release both sizes are out of stock bro.
The hardest part of a bar to self fabricate by hand is the chicken loop safety release, that's the part I'm always looking for when I make a new bar.
also can you make some smaller g10 fins, $40 is a good price for a set but I ride in 2 inches of water and long fins stick in the bottom and I rag doll.