All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Setup for Maui
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:50 am 
Medium Poster

So I cant find much about the naish hero/motion and I a suprised about how much foot straps are. Just talking from a beginner's perspective I was assuming it was just like 50 dollars for that. But I dont want to make a billion threads and would rather get input from other people.

One thing I am wtf about is why the 2014 board was released in February of 2013

Kinda wanted a board that would last me and I would enjoy. Obviously I would need something for chop out there and something that would teach me to go upwind easier.

Longest ride is probably about 30seconds but I know whatever I spend all this money on will be worthwhile.

Right when I left is when I finally got back on the board and there was a delay between kiteboarding lessons because I injured my back. I will be taking some more in corpus.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 am 
Frequent Poster

I ride a mako 140 here at kite beach, I think it's a perfect board for Maui. I did try the new naish bindings and they are very nice... You can adjust everything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 am 
Medium Poster

rightguard wrote:
I ride a mako 140 here at kite beach, I think it's a perfect board for Maui. I did try the new naish bindings and they are very nice... You can adjust everything.

from what I read so far it seems like it is an all around board. It is actually something that would even match my personality/preference. I like things that are good in everything rather than excel in one aspect. Ill take a further look into it. The price is scary, but if its one board I will always use it isnt so bad. There are also alot of used ones for sale so thats good for me too.

Also trying to decide if I should drop the money for a 2013 version

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2