Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

kiting with girl on back

forum for kitesurfers


User avatar
Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 33534
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.
Location: World (KF Admin)
Contact:

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Toby » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:01 pm

KAWIKA: awesome! Gotta love J-Town!!! :thumb:

User avatar
Eduardo
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1015
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 2:41 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: World Traveler

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Eduardo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:34 am

ok - now I'm determined. will try again!

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2918
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am
Kiting since: 12
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Westozzy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 am

KAWIKA wrote:This is how it's done in J-Town! Girl shows up to beach asks for a lesson guy says u have to go for a ride first lol




Awesome!! Naked next time and it would have to win the sexiest picture!!!

User avatar
L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Kiting since: 2005
Favorite Beaches: Deserted ones
Style: Techno rap trippy metal
Gear: Wainman/Epic/Blade/Shinn/Axis/Crazyfly
Brand Affiliation: They all pay me a massive salary

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby L0KI » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 am

Toby wrote:The picture from Branson is not a fake, it is possible...
and Richard Branson is 63 years old! :thumb:

User avatar
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2590
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Kp, MBay, Rond
Favorite Beaches: Kp, MBay, Rond, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen4 Flites 10m, 12m and 14.5m, 2016 Prodigy 5m and 7m
Xeon Laluz, 2010 OR Mako Wide 150, Mako Classic 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6'
Engine Custom Harness and sliding hook setup
Location: Southwestern Ontario

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Laughingman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 am

Eduardo wrote:ok - now I'm determined. will try again!


Check out hidden lines episode 3. You will see a few naked girls kiting on the backs of Youri, Nick and Kevin


User avatar
Kitedude
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Kitedude » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 am

tautologies wrote:well yes if you are 175 and the girl is 110 it would obviously be like kiting while 285lb. why would you even ask that? :D

utter nonsense i'm 105kg = roughly 230lbs.

285 lbs wouldn;t be to hard to get p and riding. the trick is to get planning and then have her jump on your back

User avatar
polarstorm
Medium Poster
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 am
Kiting since: 0
Local Beach: Sauble, Santa Rita, Valmitao
Favorite Beaches: Santa Rita, Valmitao
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Cabrinha (little goat)
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby polarstorm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 am

edt wrote:
Eduardo wrote:I tried kiting with a girl riding on me like the virgin airlines dude but it didn't work.


it's all the weight from the swimsuit. tell her she has to get naked first.


I second that, its the clothes for sure.

User avatar
Eduardo
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1015
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 2:41 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: World Traveler

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby Eduardo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:05 am

Laughingman wrote:
Eduardo wrote:ok - now I'm determined. will try again!


Check out hidden lines episode 3. You will see a few naked girls kiting on the backs of Youri, Nick and Kevin

http://vimeo.com/56015501


after studying this video VERY carefully (especially around minute 14 for the impatient), it appears he did have to loop the kite to get going since he unspins the bar right after. and he must have been very well powered to jump with the extra weight. there were cuts so not clear he even got up the first time. again, we all need to just study this video very closely and maybe even meet those girls for an interview.

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 4552
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
Kiting since: 33
Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Style: Always searching for flow!
Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby plummet » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 am

Eduardo wrote:
Laughingman wrote:
Eduardo wrote:ok - now I'm determined. will try again!


Check out hidden lines episode 3. You will see a few naked girls kiting on the backs of Youri, Nick and Kevin

http://vimeo.com/56015501


after studying this video VERY carefully (especially around minute 14 for the impatient), it appears he did have to loop the kite to get going since he unspins the bar right after. and he must have been very well powered to jump with the extra weight. there were cuts so not clear he even got up the first time. again, we all need to just study this video very closely and maybe even meet those girls for an interview.


seems like the answer is go out a kite size or 2 higher than standard. Perhaps match that with a big boar and it will be on like donkey kong.

User avatar
tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 9358
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Oahu
Contact:

Re: kiting with girl on back

Postby tautologies » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 am

Kitedude wrote:
tautologies wrote:well yes if you are 175 and the girl is 110 it would obviously be like kiting while 285lb. why would you even ask that? :D

utter nonsense i'm 105kg = roughly 230lbs.

285 lbs wouldn;t be to hard to get p and riding. the trick is to get planning and then have her jump on your back


HUH? No really HUH?


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], tautologies and 14 guests