All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New video and leaving Ocean Rodeo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

JeremieT wrote:
Yes it is definitely not a kite tricks only video, you are 100% right. There are a lot of great "tricks only" videos out there, I just wanted to try something different.

It also opens the video to the non kiting community.

Take care guys

Nice to see something different once in a while. Beautiful vid. The tricks section at the end was great and it never hurts to have long slow shots of a bikini... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:39 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

ORSales wrote:
... The Soul drysuit continues to do incredibly well for us and will be joined by the new Ignite in November and our board line up now has a price point Origin board added to the mix as well as the Mako and all new JT Pro which will continue to carry Jeremie's name for the balance of the season.

John Z ~ OR

John, are you guys releasing the V3.0 of the SurfDry this Fall (now)? Haven't heard a thing about it other than the banner across your surf dry web page for the past year. Looking forward to a form fit drysuit with wind block! (I hope...so we don't freeze our assess off between sessions)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

very nice video Jeremie!

Really different approach, and funny! I love fun and doing different things! Great piece of art as always, you definitely got skills!

Good luck for the future and your adventures! :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 pm 
Rare Poster

Thank you very much guys ! :bye:

You guys should definitely come visit to Union Island, I am sure I can sort out a special discount for people coming from Kiteforum ;)

Cheers

J

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 pm 
Frequent Poster

CaptainArgh wrote:
John, are you guys releasing the V3.0 of the SurfDry this Fall (now)? Haven't heard a thing about it other than the banner across your surf dry web page for the past year. Looking forward to a form fit drysuit with wind block! (I hope...so we don't freeze our assess off between sessions)

Our plan was to release the 3rd version of the Surf Dry this fall but we pursued a design direction that didn't end up working for us. We are now shooting for the spring but failing that will have one for next fall for sure. In the mean time we have the Soul which is selling incredibly well for us and will be releasing the Ignite in November which is a higher end Soul, aimed at the expedition SUP and off shore sailing crew. Please contact us directly however if you wish to be added to a mailing list for when the new Surf Dry hits the shelves.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great video Jeremie it's like I know this place and all the people that were involved in the movie. Definitely coming back.
See you soon in the water and good luck with your new venture. :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:27 pm 
Rare Poster

Hi Jeremie,

super vid! Also the others videos about Union Island are incredible...sincerly after I saw those videos, I organized immediately my vacation on Union!!! See you end of Dec... :jump:

Simo

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2