forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Garrett County Md.
- Favorite Beaches: Sinks of Gandy WVa,Tug Hill, NY; Skyline Ut; Island Park, Id; Cape Hatteras NC; Cape May NJ
- Style: Telemark Ski
- Gear: 5 Ozone foils on the snow and I have 1 Ozone Instinct Lite Inflatable on the water
- Brand Affiliation: none
Very cool. I want one. I really like the pack\harness combo and the power from such a small light kite. Sounds like a great light wind kite as well. How much? JR
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1254
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: shallow sea
@Pascal, since you have some experience with single surface,
are there any plans for bigger sizes above 10m for lighter winds
probably the same hoax as with the MBR's Clowd.
too specialized kite for too specific kiters...
look at how it folds and wrinkles! i'll bet they'll say it is intended to do so....
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests