All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: A message for US West Coast Airush Rep.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hey Mike, I did a search and couldn't find any message from you. Anyhow, feel free to email me directly. I don't check facebook nearly as much as my email.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Schmidy wrote:
NYKiter wrote:
Ouch...all the companies read this forum closely....no doubt you have been heard... :shout:

We hear you loud and clear.

Although I can't speak on behalf of Kyle right now, I will find out why Airush North America did not have these spare parts in stock.

About the contact form. We will do our best in the future to get back to you promptly. Please do not be afraid to contact your local retailers or distributors on technical questions either.

Best Regards, :thumb:
Marc Schmid
Airush International

Had the same problem in europe, pieces that seem not to be able to be delivered , contactpage several times...nothing..real shame.
It has been different, what happened?
Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

mike dubs wrote:
It was his private account as I saw a great shot of him on a Compact and that was what my query related to.

I did say "maybe and just a thought", and only said it following the other comments, but I stand corrected if that is not the case.

mike

I own a compact 5"6 matter of fact tomorrow l buy anotherone for my son...
Any questions...shoot :thumb:
Dude :cool2:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm 
Frequent Poster

The 5'7 Compact is my board of choice as well. Hard to beat it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
Medium Poster

I can only vouch for outstanding service I got from Airush, and particulary M. Kyle himself. Just email him, he will answer,
Way to go, Airush!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm 
Frequent Poster

Great to see some response here! Now just need the Airush contact form to work and Airush is back on my list. Been hearing good things about the products, specifically kites, lately. We know you want us to contact the dealer but many of us have general questions without a dealer yet so why can't we contact the company directly? Or some of us buy our kites on the used market and though we don't have a dealer we may need Airush support at times, maybe to buy parts - that is what I thought the contact form was for. But I'm happy this is clearing up :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 am 
Rare Poster

Kyle_F wrote:
Haole-Built,
I have the parts in the picture here in the US ready to fire off. I'm not sure how you tried to contact me but I did not receive your request. Please email me directly for anything you need in North America for Airush.

Mike G,
Perhaps I should spend more time on Facebook. :D In the future please email me directly if you need any help with Airush in North America.

Our Airush dealers are also a good resource for tracking down parts and information.

Kyle@tridentsports.com

Kyle,

I had two shops "contact" you. I am putting it in parentheses because I cannot know for sure if they did. But that is what I've been told.

Hawaiian Island Surf and Sport texted you the day my bar got torn up (not sure of the date), and I had Brian from Cali Kites in SFO (where I got my Varials) forward you my email on 9/26. I tried to email you directly, but your old Airush email bounced (I know you guys are under Trident Sports now, and a different domain).

Look I know you are a busy guy; and I see you posting on BB often and it seems that you care. I was simply pissed that no one really stocks spares (this goes for most every brand in the biz) and I had to buy a new bar to be able to get out the next day. I got my old bar sorted out and it is good to have your email now for the future, as I love my Airush kites and board.

FYI, I asked Hawaiian Island Surf and Sport few month ago to get in touch with you to demo a Slayer....as you would have guessed it, to no avail.

Thanks again for responding to this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm 
Frequent Poster

Haole_Built,

I don't recall any request for the parts you needed from either dealer. I may have been on the road if it was just before your Slayer request.

I remember telling Hawaiian Island that we would have a Slayer 54 on the way for demo the following week. In any case, we do have one on Maui for demo.

Again, here is my direct email address: kyle@tridentsports.com Next time I can let you know where to find what you need.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 pm 
Frequent Poster

markchatwin wrote:
Great to see some response here! Now just need the Airush contact form to work and Airush is back on my list. Been hearing good things about the products, specifically kites, lately. We know you want us to contact the dealer but many of us have general questions without a dealer yet so why can't we contact the company directly? Or some of us buy our kites on the used market and though we don't have a dealer we may need Airush support at times, maybe to buy parts - that is what I thought the contact form was for. But I'm happy this is clearing up :D

Mark,

I completely understand. Sometimes you have no other choice but to contact the company directly. You should get a response in a reasonable amount of time from the contact form on airush.com. Generally your email should be forwarded to your closest retailer so they have a chance to assist you first. If that is not happening, you can email me directly and I will get it to the right people.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm 
Frequent Poster

Sorry someone just pointed this out to me so I am a little late to the game.

I'm glad that everything did get sorted out, but it does suck that you had to order your parts from another country. Just to set the record straight I did forward your email to Kyle right away. He responded to me promptly and told me that he was out of stock but would contact his local repair tech and get back to me. I was waiting for him to get back to me and I assume Kyle was waiting to hear back from his tech. Enough time had passed that I assumed that you worked it out with another dealer or Kyle directly.

Again I'm sorry but glad you are back on the water. If you ever need anything else let me know and I'll make sure we do a better job next time.

Brian

Calikites

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next