All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: naish torch 2014
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 pm 
Medium Poster

Any review for torch 2014 i cant see any thing men ,why people don't like or ..........
Anything will be wellcome upwind ,unhook everythink will be 6+++++++++ to now
Comper with 2012- 2013 let's shake that topic dudes :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: naish torch 2014
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 am 
Rare Poster

Hi
I have traded up my 2012 Torch for the 2014 a couple of months ago now. So I can compare these two years
The new bar is shorter and smaller diameter and more the size a bar should be for this type of kite. With the bar on the shorter settings with the kite on the slower turning speed I can now get my 12 to turn like a 14, and my 9 to turn like a 12 :D Perfect for wake style.
The 2012 always used to stall and fly backwards in if you landed with too much slack in the lines unhooked, The 2014 kites have never done this and they feel way more stable unhooked. Also they seem to react quicker to gusts and I tend not to have to trim kite much with the depower strap.
Upwind they are the same, the main difference is they are more stable unhooked, and smaller bar is an improvement. The pop and slack is still just as good as previous years and the loops will still spank you if you get it wrong.
Hope this helps
JR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 am 
Medium Poster

awesome how is the relaunch come people will talk for one of the best kites up

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 pm 
Medium Poster

juicerider wrote:
Hi
I have traded up my 2012 Torch for the 2014 a couple of months ago now. So I can compare these two years
The new bar is shorter and smaller diameter and more the size a bar should be for this type of kite. With the bar on the shorter settings with the kite on the slower turning speed I can now get my 12 to turn like a 14, and my 9 to turn like a 12 :D Perfect for wake style.
The 2012 always used to stall and fly backwards in if you landed with too much slack in the lines unhooked, The 2014 kites have never done this and they feel way more stable unhooked. Also they seem to react quicker to gusts and I tend not to have to trim kite much with the depower strap.
Upwind they are the same, the main difference is they are more stable unhooked, and smaller bar is an improvement. The pop and slack is still just as good as previous years and the loops will still spank you if you get it wrong.
Hope this helps
JR

Did you feel any difference in bar pressure, and speed of the kite ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:16 pm 
Frequent Poster

Mike27 wrote:
juicerider wrote:
Hi
Hope this helps
JR

Did you feel any difference in bar pressure, and speed of the kite ?

I hope they did change nothing vs 2013 in this aspect... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 am 
Rare Poster

nikolaygadzhev77 wrote:
awesome how is the relaunch come people will talk for one of the best kites up

The relaunch is still pretty good although sometimes if underinflated it can be more prone to fold in half more.

Ludmil
I have not flown the 2013 torch but I recon the 2014 has the same bar feel as the 2012 :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm 
Medium Poster

Other review of this great kite ?

[ 7 posts ]