forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: IRELAND!
absolutely lethal... wait till that ends up in your spreader bar hook with the bar jammed sideways with no way out.... thats why they have releases on the chicken loop remember?
how about just hold the bar for that split second longer?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 1:11 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Style: waves,big air,megaloops,hydrofoil
- Gear: Epic kites,g-force boards,cohete surfboards
- Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites
Return to “Kitesurfing”