forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
- Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
- Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
- Gear: 2014 north gear
All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
- Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
- Location: Utah ish
How about if you try and land where you take off??? Does that make it safer???
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 am
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Nahant, MA
- Favorite Beaches: Long Beach, MA
Coast Guard Beach, MA
Cooks Brook Beach, MA
Race Point Beach, MA
Skaket Beach, MA
Ogunquit Beach, ME
- Style: Kite Landboarder & Skier
- Gear: Gin, JOJO, Mac Para, FlexiFoil, Ground Industries
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Massachusetts
What if you just hangout in roughly the same place until you want to land
And just to keep it snowkiting, here he is again
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests