All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mutiny S series Bridle Lengths
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm 
Medium Poster

I have a 2012 Mutiny S series 12 M and 8M with the pulley bridle. I noticed on the most recent version of the kite they switched to a fixed bridle. I understand other changes may have been made which could make the current bridle not work on the previous series, however, I want to try it anyways.

Does anyone have the fixed bridle 12M S series or 8 Series? Could you hook me up with the line lengths on the fixed bridle so i can make one at home?

Thanks all.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Mutiny S series Bridle Lengths
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

You can prob figure out the lengths by looking at where the sweet spot is, by where the pully rides on the KPO and figure your lengths from there. Make sure your New pig tale is the same length as the old pully and peg tail.
Most pullys only travel a centimeter or 2 while flying, so it should not slow the kite down much, main question is will the kite relaunch as easy.

[ 2 posts ]