All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Something new from Ozone
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:48 am 
Very Frequent Poster

plummet wrote:
Billies.....

I enjoy both of your inputs.

But your arguing is bring down the thread. Can you please agree to disagree and move on....

or start up a new thread of called Billy V Bille and carry on arguing there?....

Neither of you will be able to convince the other of your argument.

So let it go and move on.
You can also ask this question.
"Does it really matter that someone typing on a keyboard on the other side of the world thinks i'm wrong?"

Life is too short to be annoyed by such trivial things.

YES --plummet-- i Can do that.

Bille

Last edited by Bille on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Here is a video of the 12m and 15m Chrono from some Russian's (I think).

http://youtu.be/rINj-Fhdlok

[youtube]http://youtu.be/rINj-Fhdlok[/youtube]

-- Stafford

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Any specs like how many cells they have, aspect ratio and wind range yet,
or are they going to have better low end than the similar size FS Speed3 & 4 :?:

DrLW

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:44 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Notice any similarities between the new ram-air from Ozone, and
the, ((OLD)) Ozone Razor foil kite for a buggy ?

I flown the Razor ; many Moons ago.

It exemplifies, just how Far ahead of the Game, that Ozone
WAS and IS
in ram-air technology for Today !!

Bille

Attachments:
Ozone Razor.jpg
Ozone Razor.jpg [ 5.28 KIB | Viewed 382 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 am 
Frequent Poster

Run along bille, you are depriving some village of an idiot!!

Rock bottom and still digging...

:roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Long time without posting BUT..
Just couple of consideration!
Ozone make the most successful race Kite in the Market for the last 4 years..

NOW they bring out a foil that they claim is better then their already WINNER race pump!!

So I don't see why not to believe them...

In the Russian race of 52 km on the snow the new Ozone arrived 10 minutes before any other kite!!!

As disclaimer Ozone is saying that the new kite will not perform well in extreme gusty conditions (like SF) and is absolutely not a kite for beginner or even intermediate!!

Price is about 15% more expensive then the Edge..
Bye Jankie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

kitesurfbali wrote:
Long time without posting BUT..
Just couple of consideration!
Ozone make the most successful race Kite in the Market for the last 4 years..

NOW they bring out a foil that they claim is better then their already WINNER race pump!!

So I don't see why not to believe them...

In the Russian race of 52 km on the snow the new Ozone arrived 10 minutes before any other kite!!!

As disclaimer Ozone is saying that the new kite will not perform well in extreme gusty conditions (like SF) and is absolutely not a kite for beginner or even intermediate!!

Price is about 15% more expensive then the Edge..
Bye Jankie

This is what I was hinting at in my post about the Ozone race gear. They seem to be on a role.

Lets see how they work here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:48 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Bille wrote:
plummet wrote:
Billies.....

But your arguing is bring down the thread. Can you please agree to disagree and move on....

or start up a new thread of called Billy V Bille and carry on arguing there?....

"Does it really matter that someone typing on a keyboard on the other side of the world thinks i'm wrong?"

Bille

NOT ABOUT THE NEW OZONE KITE ONLY ABOUT BILLIE DA KITE KOOK

Were did your awesome "story" about all the companies that want to sponsor you go....My friends and I were on the ground balling after reading it last nite why did you pull it, to raw and pure for us to handle?

Poser to the infinite power.

Full of lies, miss truths and made up Fantasies..

Nice try Plummet :D ........ I could not let that bullshit story go unnoticed, to bad it wasn't still up for all to enjoy...this kook only lives three hours away, this isn't across the world with some random dude. He is part of my kite community....unfortunately.

Probably because of all your contest results, Billie, or maybe your main stream video's that Core and Ozone are all over you ( could you post these videos and results also I would love to see them I really enjoy seeing things people have "maxed out").

I am sure it couldn't be just because you are a amputee, obviously you must have merit, that you of course earned through your own performance, not just because you are a amputee....Not to sound cynical, as you said earlier..

Why did you pull your post of major kite companies offering you free kites. It really proves what a valuable asset you are to the community....Seemed like such a honest account of your experiences... :roll:

So admirable that in your story (Bummed that you pulled it such a good read) you decided that the Money and free stuff were not who you are, and you stayed true to your roots,( unlike a sell out like myself just doing it for the fame and fortune) that is just what every kiter does when they have 2 out dated ozone edge kites as their quiver, say no thank you, awesome new free gear, I am staying true to me and who I am, you are just like the Baby Jesus making sacrifices for the good of man!.....Claimer.

How is your girlfriend that goes to a "different school", is it in a different state so I probably don't know her????

Dude you are just a regular dude on a kite forum that knows regular shit... Accept it, your post are transparent to anyone with mediocre knowledge, they speak for them selves, you are not bamboozling anyone but beginners on a kite forum, and that is not good for the sport.

Heh Johnny wanna go try this kite thing I read on line, at kiteforum.com/billeslies we can use my uncles old para glider, there is a old. legless gray haired dude on this kite forum saying how it is like a or even better then a manufactured kite so I am going to rig it and see what happens, what could go wrong......If a old dude with no legs can do it how hard can it be.....and johnny dies......

Unless Billie post more useless Bullshit, I am done you should shut the fuck up for the good of the sport, just like you said no to the free kites for the good of the sport, :!: since you are so admirable here is you chance to prove it by shutting up, that should be easier then not taking free gear from the company of your choice which you Claimed in your pulled post of awesomeness..... So I will be probably be right back...

I would really love a Billie vs Billy thread. I could do this all day with this kook. So easy...Plus it would be easier to discount his bullshit all in one place instead of seeing spread all over the forum.

And Please remind us one more time about your ridged framed hanglider being so much faster then the Wikipedia speed I quoted. That is what tipped you off! I used a slower speed then you would like when asking you the hangglider which was fastest in my first response?

Would you remind us how much faster your ridged framed Hang glider is, yours goes a hundred + you say, your ridged framed glider while the air filled paraglider goes half that. The soft [/b[b]]paraglider that you are referencing as being faster then other kites etc, is slower then the ridgid Hanglider, the Hanglider is much faster you say, way faster then I mentioned....

So the ridged frame flying device is faster then the air filled one, in your experience as a glider pilot some thing I kindly asked you about in the first post...the only thing I asked, because I though you would know and share the info.

Turns out your response My rigid framed hanglider is way faster then the air filled para glider is the same reason we don't know if Brian's record is as fast as he can go , Because he and I agree via our previous, and current conversation, in till there is a ridged buggy speed kite he has to make do with what he has, air filled kites...but you are to uneducated to grasp this.......

I never said Brian would go faster or slower on a LEI, I said we don't know because he didn't try, I then went on to say he had to use what he had...But you just made up your own shit any how, so I am sure you didn't read that stuff...You can go back and try, it is documented for all to see...Unlike several of your responses, that you removed..(staying classy still).

Instead you picked a fight because that is who you are.....I even mentioned not doing so, right away. but nope, not you. I even respectfully said I would try and disagree with you again when you spewed crap about kite sizes and sepeds and how fast your wing was, I even offed to provide data, then gave you some speeds showing foil and LEI kite sizes and speeds, you know (well obviously you personally don't) fucking facts........but nope more idiot response from you..

Here is your first awesome positive contribution to your sacred don't discuss ozone or foil kite thread..

And everyone who Doesn't have there Head up there Ass, Knows : this is you being a dick..

NO LEI, has ever come close . Yes they have but your to inexperienced/uneducated to have any clue. there have even been these things called "contest" with proven winners and losers in side by side use..You can use these contest like "data" because we compare two or more items..
Unlike trying one thing and calling it best becuase it accomplish a task.

Then you defend your "buddy", who isn't really your "buddy" but turns out he is mine..and you get fluster and go nuts...like always...

Yup to bad I am the problem.....with all my bullshit facts and Data and honest representation of my ability and background...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Bille wrote:
plummet wrote:
Billies.....

Bille

No Really i Can do that ; & i'm gonna give a Really Good go at it.

SO Nobody noticed a similarity between the new Ozone ram-air, and the
Razor foil kite by Ozone ? I "Think" the Razor was out about 8 years ago
and maybe longer ? It was an Awesome kite ; with a rather High AR.

Bille

Last edited by Bille on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:

[b]The part Your NOT grasping is that Rob Douglas HAS the water-speed Record.

Hate to add to this, but that isn't the truth. Alex Caizergues has gone marginally faster.

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next