forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:01 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Barletta south coast
- Favorite Beaches: Paros Pounda
- Style: freestyle/wakestyle
- Gear: Cabrinha Chaos, Cabrinha Xcaliber
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: South Italy
Yes has brindle but sure is not BOW kite...it's a modern C kite...
This is the true...
jespin4845 wrote:SLE: supported leading edge, it has bridles to support the leading edge, not a true C...
I have an sle-c, 90% feels like a C, however loop a fuel, and u will tell the difference, im sure the chaos is the same, feels like a C but the differences are minor
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:10 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Favorite Beaches: Jupiter
Key West flats
Great South Bay
- Style: wake/freestyle
- Gear: Kites and boards
- Brand Affiliation: Shop affiliated. Choose to ride Cabrinha.
- Location: Northeast
They are both great kites-- you can't go wrong with either. GP has some more bar pressure, and a little more juice in the loops. Chaos is a tad quicker, lighter bar feel, and feels maybe a bit more 'versitile.' I don't really care about relaunch, but the chaos might be a little easier. Bar is personal preference-- I like both for different reasons.
Again, you can't go wrong.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: LetsFlyaKite and 14 guests