All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ozone catalyst vs Best TS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:24 pm 
Rare Poster

How would you compare these two? Freestyle / freeride use on water and snow. Intermediate rider.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Ozone catalyst vs Best TS
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:38 am 
Very Frequent Poster

They are both great kites but quite different. I would say the Cat is a bit more "gentle" and suited to all around. As time goes by the TS becomes more and more suited to freestyle and wakestyle. For boosting looping and unhooking the TS wins but for all around simplicity I'd give it to the Cat. They are both nice and light on the bar and fly pretty fast. Great range on both and the ability to do any style. If you're more into tricks though the TS is the winner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:17 pm 
Rare Poster

Ive ride rpm byt ive ha try both, the ts felt as a very powerful kite and feels quite big in contrast the c4 feels very gentle, for freestyle i would prefer the ts but goong down one size (the guy who ride te ts usually takes the 10 when i am on my 12 rpm doing the same unhooke tricks in 15-17k warm wind and fresh water)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:17 pm 
Rare Poster

Ive ride rpm byt ive ha try both, the ts felt as a very powerful kite and feels quite big in contrast the c4 feels very gentle, for freestyle i would prefer the ts but goong down one size (the guy who ride te ts usually takes the 10 when i am on my 12 rpm doing the same unhooke tricks in 15-17k warm wind and fresh water)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:14 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Well that clears things right up then... :D

[ 5 posts ]