I think (and hope) this issue has been resolved and here follows what we did:
As I wrote in the first post I changed the mixer on B-Main -4cm without any luck.
The kite opened up a bit more but flew with muck less power as the whole kite changes in its characteristics.
The big issue was that the tips folded in, especially when I flew the kite fast without any pressure on the bar.
What we did was that we changed the mixer as it should be (lining up with A,Z&B-main)
Because the tips where folding in we had to "open up" the tips only to prevent them to fold and at the same time keep the original shape of the kite.
First of all we made a double "knot" where br4,br5 & br6 attaches to shorten all these lines.
Second we made a double knot where br4, br6 &br 8 attaches to the kite.
This modification straightened up the wingtips and gave the kite a much better look in the air and it flew specifically better! Now it flies fast, turns fast and has more power.
To really understand what we did ypou can download the line plan here: http://flysurfer.com/support/downloads/
At last: A BIG thanks to Jens here in Sweden for all the support and to all of you who replied and sent med private PMs.
Now, 3 days before raceday I feel stoked!!
// Lars (Happy Camper!)