A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
- Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
- Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
- Gear: 2014 north gear
All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
- Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
- Location: Utah ish
Yup , I have ridden many Aquera and almost all the north race boards strapless for years to help find the trim points, it is super fun.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: cwood and 6 guests