Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders


C A R A F I N O 2014
Medium Poster
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 am
Kiting since: 97
Local Beach: Maui and the World.
Favorite Beaches: Maui and the World.
Style: Perfect
Gear: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Brand Affiliation: CARAFINO AND NAISH

Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby C A R A F I N O 2014 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 am

Hello All in the Kitesurfing World:

Here are a few rides behind the boat with the product. It was a bit challenging as the driver of the boat had never pulled a foil board before. However, after some practice runs it began to work out fine. Top speed reached on the straight runs 35 mph.


Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 866
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Florida--JACKSONVILLE
Contact:

Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby Arcsrule » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 am

Where is the LIKE button! Thanks for the vid mango. I'm loving that green....

Guttorm
Frequent Poster
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Rustgårdsfjæra, Leksdalsvatnet, Trones, Kvamsholman, Velvang
Favorite Beaches: Kvamsholman, Tronesbukta, El Medano
Style: Oldschool
Gear: 2013 Ozone edge 19
2014 Core XR3 LW 15
2015 Core Xr3 12.0
2014 Core XR3 9.0
2013 Crazyfly 137×43
2013 XCaliber 137+42
2006 Slingshot Glide 149
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby Guttorm » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:06 pm

:thumb:

Truc
Rare Poster
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 am
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: An hydrofoil
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby Truc » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 pm

This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 866
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Florida--JACKSONVILLE
Contact:

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby Arcsrule » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Truc wrote:This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.


not only wrong, but you're also rude

Tone
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby Tone » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Arcsrule wrote:
Truc wrote:This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.


not only wrong, but you're also rude



Oh shhhhhh ....

silly man.

JON MODICA
Medium Poster
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 3:03 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Jupiter, Florida

Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby JON MODICA » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:Hello All in the Kitesurfing World:

Here are a few rides behind the boat with the product. It was a bit challenging as the driver of the boat had never pulled a foil board before. However, after some practice runs it began to work out fine. Top speed reached on the straight runs 35 mph.




35mph? or 30knots?

You sure about that? In that video you weren't going over 20.

RacingRalleyMan
Rare Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 pm
Kiting since: 2005
Local Beach: maui
prasonissi
jaws
Favorite Beaches: jaws
Style: radical
Gear: im a gear slut
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat

Postby RacingRalleyMan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:12 am

has anyone received their Boards or Foils yet?

has Carafino given anyone a REAL delivery date?

C A R A F I N O 2014
Medium Poster
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 am
Kiting since: 97
Local Beach: Maui and the World.
Favorite Beaches: Maui and the World.
Style: Perfect
Gear: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Brand Affiliation: CARAFINO AND NAISH

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby C A R A F I N O 2014 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 am

Tone wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:
Truc wrote:This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.


not only wrong, but you're also rude



Oh shhhhhh ....

silly man.



Ha Ha, there's been no wind, you should try the board behind the boat and show us all how to do it Tone. We could all then strive to be as great as you!!

Tone
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm

Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat

Postby Tone » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 am



Ha Ha, there's been no wind, you should try the board behind the boat and show us all how to do it Tone. We could all then strive to be as great as you!!


I didn't make a negative comment on you. It was aimed elsewhere.

But thanks for the attention.


Return to “Hydrofoil”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest