*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 am
Posts: 20
Tone wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:
Truc wrote:
This vid only shows a bad foil session behind a boat !
Where is the like button ?? Is that a joke ?

Thought that this foil was intended for kitesurfing by the way? Probably I was wrong.


not only wrong, but you're also rude



Oh shhhhhh ....

silly man.


Who is the silly man ?
Me or Arcsrule ?

BTW, today, no foiling videos with Carfino 2014 foil. Lots of messages to make lots of free communication on the forum. Lots of videos showing the 2014 material. No one delivered yet.
Funny, isn't it. I should have created a T R U C 2 0 1 4 login instead of the Truc account. It helps to be seen in the message list ! Not stupid. But I don't give a f.... about being read or not I guess. or maybe I am simply polite and don't want to S C R E A M on the forum... :)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1485
Quote:

Who is the silly man ?
Me or Arcsrule ?

BTW, today, no foiling videos with Carfino 2014 foil. Lots of messages to make lots of free communication on the forum. Lots of videos showing the 2014 material. No one delivered yet.
Funny, isn't it. I should have created a T R U C 2 0 1 4 login instead of the Truc account. It helps to be seen in the message list ! Not stupid. But I don't give a f.... about being read or not I guess. or maybe I am simply polite and don't want to S C R E A M on the forum... :)


Arcs, not you :)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amateur video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 57
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:

Ha Ha, there's been no wind, you should try the board behind the boat and show us all how to do it Tone. We could all then strive to be as great as you!!


Hi Mr. Carafino,

I have been observing you for some time now. I work with Advertising, Psychology and Public Relations in Brazil (please forgive me for my English).

There is this old chinese proverb: "Don’t open a shop unless you like to smile". I Know this may be REALLY difficult sometimes. But the thing is, I believe you should keep smiling even in situations when you have reasons to kill people.

Some people can do it easily than others. If this is very hard to you, allow someone else to help you with your posts. You probably have an awesome product and history. Don't ruin it because you want to do all by yourself. Let others help you.

Cheers,
Diogo


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:22 pm
Posts: 8
It is really hard to understand those people.

- They didn't buy anything.
- They don't want to buy anything.

So, What is the purpose of comments?

I follow all the comments for many months. You almost criticised all the steps of production. What is the result?

- The result is that Mango will finish all the process soon. You just made trouble for all buyers.

I say you! Because, If I use your names, You will reach your purpose.

However, You still ask for a free board. If you want to ride a Carafino, You have to pay like the all other customers. Normally, It is 1500 $. But, I will make a special discount for you and It is 2000$. Take this as my generosity. :)

Seriously, If you want to ride a Carafino, Transfer the money for my bank account. If you don't like it, I will make %50 of your payment refund for you, when you send the board back to me. This offer is just to earn you.

Just in case...Keoni is a king of the Maui island creator godness Pele! It is a myth.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1485
Keoni wrote:
It is really hard to understand those people.

- They didn't buy anything.
- They don't want to buy anything.

So, What is the purpose of comments?

I follow all the comments for many months. You almost criticised all the steps of production. What is the result?

- The result is that Mango will finish all the process soon. You just made trouble for all buyers.

I say you! Because, If I use your names, You will reach your purpose.

However, You still ask for a free board. If you want to ride a Carafino, You have to pay like the all other customers. Normally, It is 1500 $. But, I will make a special discount for you and It is 2000$. Take this as my generosity. :)

Seriously, If you want to ride a Carafino, Transfer the money for my bank account. If you don't like it, I will make %50 of your payment refund for you, when you send the board back to me. This offer is just to earn you.

Just in case...Keoni is a king of the Maui island creator godness Pele! It is a myth.


So you don't exist?

Fair enough.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:35 am
Posts: 306
I always love how these post takes new directions. Cool that a myth takes part in the discussion too ;)

So here my comments to the debate and video footage:

Regarding Horue. They also produce the GP foil (designed by Georges Paya) and GP foil have done pretty good racing results in France.

About the video. For me the movie seams to be "speeded up". I come from a wakeboard background and have seen a lot of wakeboard videos. Therefore I note the wake of the boat is not normal. Look at the time 4:50 in the video. Both the wake of the boat and the jetskis in the back looks strange. Agree ? Therefore I surely doubt the claimed 35 mph!

But the product looks nice. I hope everyone who ordered will be happy. But I dont think you will see a top10 result in the Gold Cup with this foil...not trying to talk bad about anyone. That is just my best guess. But as a freeride foil - why not? If price is good, quality is top and delivery is fast....well, hopefully at least 2 out of 3 ;)

Finally, I think it is fair to say, that Carafino is not the only producer with a long delivery time. Often it is very hard to get the foil that you want unless you are willing to wait some time.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Posts: 296
Location: France
revhed wrote:
More amature footage behind a boat just for comparison.
http://youtu.be/62k3D6Jb69s
R H

Cara 2014 wrote,
"Please help us to learn where the Horque foil has won a race?"

Did I mention anything about a race? :?:

Please help us to know where 1 (one) delivered to a customer cara 2014 is?
R H


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm
Posts: 44
Location: France
Quote:
About the video. For me the movie seams to be "speeded up". I come from a wakeboard background and have seen a lot of wakeboard videos. Therefore I note the wake of the boat is not normal. Look at the time 4:50 in the video. Both the wake of the boat and the jetskis in the back looks strange. Agree ? Therefore I surely doubt the claimed 35 mph!


It's clear that the video has been speed up.... :D and it's clear that the foil is not going to 35 mph....maybe 35 km/h......

+1 :thumb:
Quote:
Please help us to know where 1 (one) delivered to a customer cara 2014 is?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am
Posts: 1067
Taaroa:
It it true that the sword use the same mounting space as the Carafino?
If so, I can interchange the board and foil.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Carafino: Amatuer video footage behind boat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:49 am
Posts: 629
This Carafino thing is about to show its true colors in the next week. Foil will be here this week and will be entered into next weeks Thursday night race in SF.
Can't wait. I'll post updates.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Slyde, SparD and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group