*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:20 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Posts: 212
Location: somewhere
PAFF wrote:
The 14-12-11-10 is just fantastic for freestyle, the smaller ones I'm to old and afraid and go for the Park there...


Ok.....there is enought difference between the 12M and the 10M ?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:23 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:26 pm
Posts: 434
Location: Varna,Bulgaria
PAFF wrote:
The 14-12-11-10 is just fantastic for freestyle, the smaller ones I'm to old and afraid and go for the Park there...


Wow, you`ve got them in a row! Bravo.
If I were you I`d be standing on the beach 1/2 hour trying to make the right decision which one to rig :)
BTW I think the 8 is quite tamed and stable.
L.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:58 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Posts: 212
Location: somewhere
Three kite maximum for me....if i change my 9M for a 10M......is the 8M has a good uuper end to complete the set ? (for hooked in freestyle, kiteloop ect.....)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:23 pm
Posts: 3
Hi, all my kites where stolen from me! I had a 7m 2012 and a 10m 2011. Now i have a 6m and a 8m 2013 torch and whant to buy a 10 or a 11m 2013 what is the best??


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:08 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 1440
Flyingpapa wrote:
Hi, all my kites where stolen from me! I had a 7m 2012 and a 10m 2011. Now i have a 6m and a 8m 2013 torch and whant to buy a 10 or a 11m 2013 what is the best??


12m :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Posts: 1687
Location: Ontario
At 175 lbs I'm using a 2013 11m torch as my go to kite. With a good small wave surfboard I start at 12 knots and can hold it down in boots up to the high 20's. Unhooked is fun from 14 to the low 20's. Great kite. I think I'll always have at least one torch.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:54 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Posts: 212
Location: somewhere
JGTR wrote:
Flyingpapa wrote:
Hi, all my kites where stolen from me! I had a 7m 2012 and a 10m 2011. Now i have a 6m and a 8m 2013 torch and whant to buy a 10 or a 11m 2013 what is the best??


12m :thumb:


i disagree.....too much gap between 8 and 12! Go for 11m or 10m depend on your weight and where you re kiting.....


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:48 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 1440
Mike27 wrote:
JGTR wrote:
Flyingpapa wrote:
Hi, all my kites where stolen from me! I had a 7m 2012 and a 10m 2011. Now i have a 6m and a 8m 2013 torch and whant to buy a 10 or a 11m 2013 what is the best??


12m :thumb:


i disagree.....too much gap between 8 and 12! Go for 11m or 10m depend on your weight and where you re kiting.....


Yep agree, I have 6, 8, 10 and 12 and pretty much use the 8 & 12 exclusively.......if I'm finding it too much for the 12 then the 8 will be great. If you want to maximise your quiver then 12, but out of the choice of 10 or 11 I would go 11.

Although an 11m Torch in 12 knots @ 175lb..........I would love to see that!!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:23 pm
Posts: 3
Thanks , i'm going for the 11m!
That was my first choice!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Need advice from Naish Torch users
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:55 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Posts: 1687
Location: Ontario
JGTR wrote:

Although an 11m Torch in 12 knots @ 175lb..........I would love to see that!!


Works on the right surfboard.... not on the TT until its a steady 14.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], pj sofine and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group