T-handle now available! The best handle for Airstyle
In cooperation with Leo Customs we offer the best quality handle on the market.
Hand made from an expert in metal works!
Preorder now (shipping end of August)!
- Normed width, height and sizes, optimized for Airstyle tricks – for all foot and hand sizes
- Perfect handling (Precision or Comfort)
- Best stability and quality of the handles due to 8mm alloy
- Very light weight of the T-Handles due to alloy/EPDM combination
- Perfect look with matte or chrome finish with black EPDM grip
During the development phase we tested about two dozens of prototypes for the best handling and grip possible.
The production of one T-Handle takes now just about one hour, due to optimized production processes.
The edges are rounded for a smoother handling, the holes drilled at exactly 20 cm distance and then the alloy surface is treated with the respective surface finishing.
The alloy is then heat-formed in special moulds.
To apply the grip, the alloy is covered with an ultra-thin layer of ice, which evaporates before it is glued.
The EPDM grip is very UV and corrosion resistant, it is rounded off and sealed at the ends.
Epoxy-based glue is applied into the grip via a special process and evenly distributed.
The Airstyle T-Handle is available in 4 variations:
- Precision Edition (thinner grip 3,5 mm – harder but extremely precise)
- Comfort Edition (thicker grip 5 mm – softer, but less precise)
Both editions are available in two finishing’s:
- Mat Standard Finish (mat alloy)
- Chrome Premium Finish (polished alloy in chrome look)
The shipment includes 2x 16mm stainless steel Phillips M6 screws.
- Height: 9 cm
- Width: 16cm (handle), 24 cm (handle including attachment)
- Holes: 20 cm, ISO norm for kite handles
- Inside dimensions: 7,5 cm high, 12,5 cm wide
Prices (shipping not included):
- Precision Matte: 49,90 Euro
- Precision Chrome: 64,90 Euro
- Comfort Matte: 49,90 Euro
- Comfort Chrome: 64,90 Euro