All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Why can't us foil manufacturers be civil with each other
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:04 am 
Very Frequent Poster

I got a Better question for Ya :

" Why can't us , (( Humans )) be civil with each other " ?

We bin hitting each other in the head with Sticks, for about 50,000 + years ; when will
it End ?? :(

Andromeda Galaxy will collide with Our galaxy in about 4-Billion years from
now ; Ya think humans will get it together enough to Escape , by then ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda% ... _collision

Bille

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 pm 
Rare Poster

You really think thats a good question?

As if we had no choice... Ok - we can act like mother nature seems to be dictating us and take our life as a competitive kind of race with some winners and many many loosers
or
we choose to work together and are able to build a much better place for everyone than it schould be in the other choice..

Think about that.

If you look at my internet activities you will find many vids about kiting and much more tutorials about the using of an architectural program - which i made without egoistic benefints..

I personally think that it would be a much better world for everyone to live in by choosing this way of living..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:22 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Bille wrote:
I got a Better question for Ya :

We bin hitting each other in the head with Sticks, for about 50,000 + years ; when will
it End ?? :(

Andromeda Galaxy will collide with Our galaxy in about 4-Billion years from

Bille

The earth will likely shake us off her back way sooner then Andromeda gets here, besides in 1 billion years the Sun's output will have increased by about 10%... no to good for our environment. By the time Andromeda gets here there will be no water or atmosphere left....
As far as foil builders are concerned... IMHO, they all think they are something special and have a secret that no one else has thought of. Problem is they have to tell what the secret is in order to sell it... and they don't like that.... lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:01 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Bille wrote:
I got a Better question for Ya: "Why can't us , (( Humans )) be civil with each other"? We bin hitting each other in the head with Sticks, for about 50,000 + years ; when will
it End ?? :( Andromeda Galaxy will collide with Our galaxy in about 4-Billion years from
Bille

according your link: "...by the time the two galaxies collide the surface of the Earth will have already become far too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life; that is currently estimated to occur in about 3.75 billion years due to gradually increasing luminosity of the Sun (it will have risen by 35–40% above the current luminosity"

so by that time we have probably already invented the UV-resistant canopy material, instead of that crap tissue paper we use today for a kite manufacturing, and successfully left the earth fatally overwhelmed by the communist-ebola virus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:47 pm 
Frequent Poster

this shit is becoming depressing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:29 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

When Caraffino came out with his invention :D he was attacked by all the foil companies that frequent here. He was treated with disrespect from start to finish. He was a threat to them if he could do what he tried to do. It's all about the money! The company with the best foil does not necessarily win (the race), but does make the most money. All the foil makers know that. So why would LF give any cooperation to their competition, namely Gunnar in this case? A small tip off could cost LF their next million in sales. There's a good chance they used some of Gunnar's technology, same as Gunnar used Carrifino's. This stuff is not rocket science, but trial and error I suspect. Flysurfer is the only reputable company that says they invented something and I believe them. Hoping FS gets in the foilBOARD business.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:57 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Laughingman wrote:
Bille wrote:

Bille
As far as foil builders are concerned... IMHO, they all think they are something special and have a secret that no one else has thought of. Problem is they have to tell what the secret is in order to sell it... and they don't like that.... lol
I agree with all of you above :thumb:
A first year CNC CAD CAM student can fabricate on a CNC Machine easily these hydrofoil parts.
There is no extraordinary skill needed and the basic design or ideas developed already long time ago :!:
My main disappointment is that the scamming appears to be reached already our sport also,
like the PowerSki concept below from Bob Montgomery :duh:
Which resemble rather like an ugly pregnant guppy than a surfboard with its heavy 200 lbs weight,
with a lot of problem with the transmission, starter motor and water leakage to the motor housings. :alarm:
Than a distributor Chris Kanyaro wasn't happy with the delivery in Australia from Bob's,
he took the idea to be made in China so he could sell it worldwide, becoming the biggest scam artist.
One of my friend is still waiting for parts at least 2 years he ordered from him paid for and never delivered :evil:

The message is don't let our water sport taking over by scammers like these examples below :!:

DrLW

Quote:
POWERSKI BY: BOB MONTGOMERY
Powerski is a scam that has been going for 15 yrs. Bob Montgomery
is a genious at spin and deception.
He has used Powerski as a tool to deceive people and con them out of their hard earned money. He has been promising to deliver boards for years but instead he takes the money people invest for dealerships, distributorships and investment for his marketing toys. He started Powerski on drug money and still runs the company like a mafia or drug operation. Its all about give, give, give to Bob and get nothing in return.
Ask all 40 dealers in the USA and all 20 distributors worldwide, the stories are all conclusive. He will take your money and forget your name the next day. It is Bob Montgomery and jim Walker who are in their late 50's and are perinoid of their own shadow from the years of drug abuse. They are the biggest bullies and scam artist of the PWC industry I have ever seen.
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=21454
Quote:
CHRIS KANYARO AND JETBOARDER IN AUSTRALIA STOLE JETBOARD TECHNOLOGY
Jetboarder is a fraudulent company run by thieves who stole the JetBoard technology developed and patented by the original inventor, Bob Montgomery, and the current patent holders of JetBoard technology, the HydroForce Group, LLC.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chris-kan ... ard-757779
Quote:
CHRISTOPHER KANYARO JETBOARDER SCAMMING
Google Christopher Kanyaro who has made his living Scamming people. Now he is selling Cheap Chinese copies of the Power Ski Jetboard. He is buying these copies from the Cotrum factory in china. If you want to buy your own cheap fake power ski jetboard you can go here and order direct and not pay this scammer 10k for one. http://complaintwire.org/complaint/668B ... der-com-au

Attachments:
PowerSki.jpeg
PowerSki.jpeg [ 12.71 KIB | Viewed 940 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 am 
Frequent Poster

DrLightWind wrote:

My main disappointment is that the scamming appears to be reached already our sport also,
like the PowerSki concept below from Bob Montgomery :duh:

Than a distributor Chris Kanyaro wasn't happy with the delivery in Australia from Bob's,
he took the idea to be made in China so he could sell it worldwide, becoming the biggest scam artist.

The message is don't let our water sport taking over by scammers like these examples below :!:

I dont think our sport is seeing scamming from manufacturers, the companies I see making Kite gear are no different than any other business simply trying to make a dollar, some doing it better than others, some not doing a good job at all and some are very passionate but have no business skills.

HA and now both those guys selling powerski have been scammed by the Chinese manufacturer who will sell direct to the public!
I got one sitting in a shed right now (no I didnt buy it)!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 pm 
Frequent Poster

Liquid force, why wasnt gunnar allowed to test the board?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:35 pm 
Frequent Poster

Liquid force??

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2