Wainman Hawaii News:
Wainman Hawaii RG3.0 - Taking off...
G2.jpg [ 315.29 KIB | Viewed 3150 times ]
Wainman Hawaii is proud to introduce the 3rd generation of the iconic Rabbit Gang series kites (RG 3.0). At Wainman Hawaii we take pride in every detail and aspect of design to ensure the most comfortable, functional and quality products - the all new redesigned RG 3.0 kite, bar and bag is a testimony to our philosophy.
9m.jpg [ 420.25 KIB | Viewed 3150 times ]
RG 3.0 kite series – Specifications & Features
- 7 proven and versatile sizes that overlap perfectly to meet the needs for virtually every wind condition and rider: 5m, 6.25m, 7.5m, 9m, 10.5m, 12m and 14.5m
- All new graphical scheme: unique, exciting and a “head turner” as always. The “Rabbit” characters have been streamlined and “matured” from previous generations (1.0 and 2.0) to appeal to a wider audience and potential customer base.
- Re-designed profiles and improved construction and durability of the kites
- Improved flying characteristics providing enhanced hang-time, agility and aggressiveness while maintaining even better stability and power in the air
- Reduced weight of the kites providing streamlined aerodynamics resulting in improved low end capabilities
- Refined kite settings (“stock, upwind, downwind, single”) that covers the full spectrum of riding styles and provides the perfect blend of feel and performance for every riding style: from classic freeride to every day freestyle to incredible wave sessions!
- Single point inflation system called RAF (Rabbit Air Flow): allows for fast inflate / deflate of the kite. This is a result of specifically designed air flow channels, as well as a multiply pump system, which provides an even distribution of air pressure in both leading edge and struts. NOTE: multiple point inflation RG 3.0 kites (same system as in 1.0 and 2.0 kites) will be available in the next production.
75m.jpg [ 341.55 KIB | Viewed 3150 times ]
RG 3.0 Bar - Specifications & Features
Bar1.jpg [ 414.48 KIB | Viewed 3150 times ]
- All new components/molds: bar shaft, centerpiece, chicken loop, quick release, buffer, bar-ends
- Thinner bar shaft with new ergonomic comfortable grip provides supreme handling efficiency
- New precision engineered metal center piece for an even better fit of the buffer into the bar shaft
- New harness loop system as a result of it’s unique shape and construction providing abundant stiffness and ease of use when hooking in after riding unhooked
- New Quick Release (QR) with additional side crimping eliminates hand slipping and provides better grip
- Reduced size of QR and buffer has enabled a considerably shortened distance between harness loop end and bar shaft.This provides more comfortable steering, as well as easier reach of depower trim line
- Increased durability of the depower main line section by double slicing the line and tightening the PU tube
- Simple, though innovative, dingy guy that eliminates the risk of losing it, as well as allowing it to move it aside without taking it off – perfect for unhooked and hooked in riding
- New (reduced sized) shaped bar ends provides better steering quality while using the appropriate density and hardness of the plastic to provide excellent but durable bending performance
- New bar ends provide significant ease of use when winding up kite lines on the bar due to the deeper and additionally crimped bar-ends
12.jpg [ 310.18 KIB | Viewed 3150 times ]
For more information, please visit www.wainmanhawaii.com