Complete Package Price

Forum for kitesurfers
Do-it
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: North and Ocean Rodeo

Re: Complete Package Price

Postby Do-it » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:36 am

+ 2 for AtlanticKiteboarding.com

I recently purchased a liquid force Super Fatty for a super low price. The lowest price I could find..... And that's coming from a stingy guy who tries to get the best price for weeks. The board came in the mail today at 4pm. The board was damaged at the tail from the ups bastards. By 7:00 PM I already had a tracking number for a new board..... That is the absolute best customer service I have ever received.....ever..... on anything. So, I'm still getting the board before Christmas! Which is excellent, as it was a gift. I am not affiliated with this retailer in any way, Although, now I am a loyal customer.

Thanks Ian

IanNJ
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Brigantine NJ
Favorite Beaches: Brigantine, LBI, Kite Island NJ, Caberate, Hatteras
Style: Wave/freestyle
Gear: Currently rocking a 12/10/8 CORE GTS3 for waves and wake. Cabrinha Velocity 13/10/7 for Foil.
Boards: LF 139 Element with LFK boots and no fins, SlingShot/MHL NF2 Strapless Foil, CORE Ripper 2 5'10", Cabrinha Secrete weapon 5'10", Slingshot 5'6" Angry Swallow
Brand Affiliation: www.NewJerseyKiteboarding.com and www.GreenHatKiteboarding.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby IanNJ » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks for the nice review! What a mess huh?!?

Back to the original post. 2015 gear packages will be about $2000 for a kite, board and harness. We also throw in a free gift like a wind meter or mystic shorty and free shipping in the states.

Yes like the one guy said, you can get close out 2014 C kites for much cheaper. But these typs of kites are not often put in packages by retailers due to the charicteristics of the kite. Tipically the kites your going to find in packages are the LF envy (which is what we use), slingshot Z or Rally, Best TS or Kahoona And Cabrinah Switchblad.

These kites are all great, stable, relaunch well and are sutied for progression (beginners can feel confident and have fun and guys like myself can rip on them)

The main flux in price is going to be the year/size of the kite and board and harness.

LTD WaterSports
Medium Poster
Local Beach: DESTIN, Okaloosa Island
Favorite Beaches: Anguilla, OBX, Destin
Style: Freestyle
Gear: BEST, AirRush, F-ONE, Mystic
Brand Affiliation: LTD WaterSports
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby LTD WaterSports » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:54 pm

We have 2014 Kahoona STD 13.5 packages for 1599.00

includes:

2014 Kahoona 13.5m kite
2014 52 cm RP bar
2014 Armada 135cm
2014 mystic drip harness
free pump
free leash
life time warranty and the best dealer service you can ask for.

Or same package with a 10m TS for only $1399.00

www.LTDWaterSports.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”