forum for kitesurfers

richlee
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2004
Gear: Cabrinha, Jimmy Lewis, Nobile
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: xensr poor customer service

Postby richlee » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Follow up to my previous posts. Xensr sent me a new Xensr since the first one did not function. The second one was a little better but still did not function well. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not work. Xensr issued me a RMA for my second Xensr and they said they will ship me a Second Generation Xensr back in February 2017. It is now March 22 2017 and I still have not received what will be my third Xensr unit and I don't think they have any idea when or if the Second Generation Xensr will ever ship. I don't know how they can run a business the way they do. I regret purchasing this product and am totally dissatisfied with their customer service.

skideeppow
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2011
Local Beach: None, landlocked CO
Favorite Beaches: Maui, Turqs, Hood River for Aug 2016
Gear: Drifters, 2016 7, 9, 12

Postby skideeppow » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 pm

i had a Trace, i tried to use. Spent a shit ton of time with tech support. Got a new unit.

Never worked right. The jump height was always off by 15-25 feet. I would be on my strapless board and it said i caught 30 feet of air. Maybe 1 foot of air.

Anyway, seems none of these work very well.

TJ at bigwinds ended up giving me a refund.

richlee
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2004
Gear: Cabrinha, Jimmy Lewis, Nobile

Postby richlee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 am

Xensr finally sent me a replacement unit. They sent me a 2nd Generation Xensr. It works great, acquires a gps signal in a reasonable time, you can see the lights in full sunlight, it records perfectly and works just the way it's supposed to unlike the two 1st Generation Xensr's I returned to them.

evila
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Gear: Naish Park 12
Naish Motion Board 138
North Transformer Harness

Postby evila » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am

I wish I could say I had the same luck.

They have simply been ignoring me for over a year, and now that I'm asking for a refund they have stopped responding.

I have already contacted a lawyer to get some advise and he has suggested a class action could be a possibility.

Anyone else having issues like this or I'm I just been singled out?

GrantL
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Auckland
Style: Surfboard
Gear: Naish board
Switch kites
Ozone kites

Postby GrantL » Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 am

evila wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am
I wish I could say I had the same luck.

They have simply been ignoring me for over a year, and now that I'm asking for a refund they have stopped responding.

I have already contacted a lawyer to get some advise and he has suggested a class action could be a possibility.

Anyone else having issues like this or I'm I just been singled out?
I have an order I placed early jan this year. A so call preorder for March. I emailed numerous times looking for an update on delivery. I tell you that David Troup is very efficient with this emails . That was was I thought until the shipping date arrived and past. I waited for 2 weeks , so this is week 2 in April just gone. Sent off an email to enquire the status of my outstanding prepaid order. Have sent a number of emails since , never had a reply as of yet.
If this is how Xensr does international business then I want my money back. Reading your post I am shocked.
I hope I have a resolution soon .

Pissed off customer :angryfire:

Return to “Kitesurfing”