Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What's the funniest thing you've seen?

forum for kitesurfers

PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: what works for the day

Re: What's the funniest thing you've seen?

Postby PullStrings » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:30 pm

grigorib wrote:
kjorn wrote:...my mate came running over. Grabbed my hardness and...
He's your density

grigorib
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Clinton Lake, IL; Lake Michigan; Tawas, MI; OBX; SPI
Gear: Kites: Slingshot Rally 7m/11m, Slingshot Turbine 9m/15m, Flysurfer Speed4 10m, Best Kahoona 11.5m, Peter Lynn Venom II ARC 16m
Boards: Spleene RIP 37, Spleene Door 59, Flysurfer Flydoor5 XL, MHL Lift 2013, Slingshot Ghost Whisper 42"/545/328, Moses 71cm/548/325, Slingshot Dwarfcraft 42", Slingshot Coupe 6', Ocean Rodeo Mako 135, MBS Comp 95x
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby grigorib » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:21 am

PullStrings wrote:
grigorib wrote:
kjorn wrote:...my mate came running over. Grabbed my hardness and...
He's your density

That. Thank you!

longwhitecloud
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Style: None, not even lawnmower.
Gear: Wipika Freeair 8.5 2 liner and Picklefork.
Brand Affiliation: iansmusic.com - free music for your kite videos

Postby longwhitecloud » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:20 am

Friend - C quad New Cal 2000, shorts ripped off and lost while riding , there were hotties on beach he was showing off to but helpful super camp man runs down with towel and wraps it around him shielding him as he tries to cover up using the c quad. #gold.

You should see some of the videos I have shot and posted on @kitekooks over the years! You would not believe it was possible. I am still searching out the best one on my hard drive somewhere of 2 kiters stuck together by the spreader bars - both kites death looping up the beach (its big) as a 4wd does donuts around them #wasidreaming?no

JakeFarley
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Florida West Coast, USA
Favorite Beaches: Any that are not crowded.
Style: Old fart style
Gear: Kites: Flysurfer Speed5 21m, Cabrinha 16m Xbow, 11m Xbow, Best 14m HP Nemesis, 9m Yarga Hybrid
Boards: Crazyfly 135 x 46 Pro, Cabrinha Spoiler 140, 6' custom surfboard, 122 x 46 custom twintip, custom 140 x 50 strapless twintip/skim

Postby JakeFarley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 am

A friend of mine just got a new board and was so excited to get out on the water. He made several runs and then came back to the beach looking disappointed. He said his knees and ankles were hurting. When I looked at his board it turned out that he was in such a rush that he put the footpads/straps on the board so he was riding pigeon toed. We all got a good laugh and, of course, we never let him forget it.

Also, not related to kiteboarding, I used to water ski in a bayou that had houses and a road along the shore that had considerable traffic. A friend of mine used to ski with long denim jeans. So one day he was skiing and decided to body drag behind the boat. After about a hundred yards the dropped off and said the jeans were too much drag. So he took them off and threw them into the boat. We pulled him a short distance and when we circled back to pick him up, the threw his tighty-whities in the boat and decided to body drag Au-natural. So we pulled him a short distance and when his white rear end surfaced, we were cracking up. He dropped and and told us that the bouncing around was too much for his family jewels. So he told us to throw him the skis. When he came up out of the water on the skis Au-natural, I could barely drive the boat from laughing. So we towed him around the bayou close to the shore/road around two times for maximum exposure... :D

jeromeL
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: Longisland NY
Style: freestyle
Gear: Fone Bandit 2014 12m^2, 2015 9, 2015 7, 2015 14
Best GP 2015 9m
Star Sirius V2 12m
Nobile Fity/50 138cm
Naish Apex bindings.
Zeeko Green and White + Shinn El Stubbo

Postby jeromeL » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Today in Aruba.
That dude is yelling, stuck in offshore wind in the middle of the reef with kite at 12 in Aruba and seem to be in trouble.
I go check him out and his yelling:
"I need booties, size 43"

Lol it's offshore condition with light wind so only way to get back is to walk back on reef/ sandbar....
I figured i would go get him his booties but by the time I got back to the beach the rescue boat was on his way there.

Return to “Kitesurfing”