forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2178
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Litsupplyco wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am
alexrider wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 am
3rd Sonic2. And it's hard to dump in the water to start with.
What's "meh" btw?
It means I didn't feel like it was amazing. It was good but not amazing.
Sonic2 or Sonic Race?
Sonic 2. The Sonic race is very high performance for racers and as such is not designed for being beaten into the water or handled roughly. The Sonic 2 has enough performance for 99.9% of all kiters.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Latina beach Italy and...Naish beach Maui
- Favorite Beaches: Latina, Porto Pollo - Italy , Kitebeach. Kihei - Maui
- Style: old and new school
- Gear: Flysurfer Sonic FR, Speed, Boost, Cronix, Naish Pivot, Flysurfer Radical 5, Door 5, Kazuma custom wave boards
Hi. In the videos below you can see how to perform a re-launch of the Flysurfer Sonic 2 (18) and Speed 5 dlx+ (15), in very marginal conditions. In both cases It is mandatory putting both feet in the straps
Return to “Kitesurfing”