Heelside Raley with a frontside handle-pass 360.
1. Go a little downwind to get more speed and have the better chance to edge hard.
2. Unhook and pop very hard off the water.
3. Do a quiet normal railey but try to get higher.
4. At the apex of the jump, pull the bar to your back hip and look over your front shoulder.
5. Pass the bar.
6. Bend your knees for the landing, which can be very fast.
7. Hook back in.
- Don't stretch out for the railey completely, since it will make it easier for you to get enough rotation so you won't crash on your back.
- For the rotation look around with your head, your body will follow.
- Since you will land with speed, point your board downwind.